Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By LOS ABRANTES FC

Thread: Maths 101. How many free rest packs do you get per season?

Famous

Maths 101. How many free rest packs do you get per season?

Inspired by answering a question in a Facebook group I decided to get the calculator out (again).
    Sorry if this information is available elsewhere on the Forum.

Hours in a day = 24.
    Condition gains (free) = 6% every 3 hours.
    Number of condition gains per day = 8 (24/3)
    Players amount of free condition gain per day = 48% (8*6%)
    Days in a season = 28.
    Amount of condition gained free per player per season = 1344% (28*48%)
    Condition value of a rest pack = 15%.
    Amount of free rest packs per player per season through daily condition gains = 89.6 (1344%/15)
    So
    IF a player gains (A) through a 15% drop in condition through training session he will gain (B%) quality through the course of 1 season - FREE.

A. B.
    4.0. 23.89
    3.5. 20.90
    3.0. 17.92
    2.5. 14.93

89.6*A/15=B

Free rest through free condition gain per season multiplied by the number of skill points gained per 15% condition drop through training divided by the number of skill gains needed to lift a players quality by 1%.

End of class.
    Any questions?
    Last edited by Altiplano; 01-08-2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Typos
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had a teacher who used to say after the class lesson :
    - If you don't have questions, that means you didn't understand anything
    lol
    Altiplano, iptables and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Beats me
    You lost me on maths 101 😂

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Inspired by answering a question in a Facebook group I decided to get the calculator out (again).
    Sorry if this information is available elsewhere on the Forum.

Hours in a day = 24.
    Condition gains (free) = 6% every 3 hours.
    Number of condition gains per day = 8 (24/3)
    Players amount of free condition gain per day = 48% (8*6%)
    Days in a season = 28.
    Amount of condition gained free per player per season = 1344% (28*48%)
    Condition value of a rest pack = 15%.
    Amount of free rest packs per player per season through daily condition gains = 89.6 (1344%/15)
    So
    IF a player gains (A) through a 15% drop in condition through training session he will gain (B%) quality through the course of 1 season - FREE.

A. B.
    4.0. 23.89
    3.5. 20.90
    3.0. 17.92
    2.5. 14.93

89.6*A/15=B

Free rest through free condition gain per season multiplied by the number of skill points gained per 15% condition drop through training divided by the number of skill gains needed to lift a players quality by 1%.

End of class.
    Any questions?
    That's very approximative, because the A factor now depends on drill that you use and tends to reduce as your player improve his skills. And this considering that the palyer only trains during the season, never play a game where the players have different gaining ratio (I suppose, never checked)

Famous
    @LOS ABRANTES FC.
    Yes you are right. The slowdown of gains once the "hidden" limit has been reached didn't occur to me until after I'd written this. There is also, of course the slowdown once a player gains the next star, and for every year older than 23 ( or is it 21 ).
    However 89.6 is the number of free rest packs we can get every season per player if we can hit every training percent.
    And also. If a player is gaining an average of 3.5 skill points on a 15% drop in condition then he should gain 1 star free through a season. Useful for identifying fast trainers?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @LOS ABRANTES FC.
    Yes you are right. The slowdown of gains once the "hidden" limit has been reached didn't occur to me until after I'd written this. There is also, of course the slowdown once a player gains the next star, and for every year older than 23 ( or is it 21 ).
    However 89.6 is the number of free rest packs we can get every season per player if we can hit every training percent.
    And also. If a player is gaining an average of 3.5 skill points on a 15% drop in condition then he should gain 1 star free through a season. Useful for identifying fast trainers?
    A fast trainer,for what I experienced, gain more or less 0.36/0.37 skill ability per 1% of condition loss ( more or less 5,5 % skill por 15% condition loss) using a drill that average between 60% and 80%.As I always buy 3* players, never tested with drill with higher average, but i will test next season. Since I make tests with players only once i found a player that gain 0,40 for 1% of condition loss, so I think that these are very rare players. I noticed that training special ability does not follow the average of the drill, I think that is based on player overall quality, but i will do more testes. Training special ability, a 3* fast trainer gain 2 points every 22,5% session.
    Altiplano likes this.