Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Hunter
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Question about rests & training.

Question about rests & training.

Hey guys,

I'm a relatively new player and i've been saving up my rests (377 now) and i'm wondering if i should be using them to train players (my current training level is 29) or should i save them until i have unlocked world class training drills? Or doesn't it matter? Currently right now my very hard training skills give me +5 experience points per player, am i correct in understanding that world class training drills might generate me more experience per player in relation to the condition lost? Or doesn't it matter? Is it all relative?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers!
    Longers
    Leeds United USA

Est. 2016

Apprentice
    What is your goal this season? If it's triple crown then you can do the following:
    Scout all your opponents. If they are relatively close to your team's quality then you can invest greens in AMs, ST, MIDs.
    Even if you dropped team quality before the season started then also investing in players will drastically increase your chances of treble.

If you want a decent season with some silverware(2nd /3rd in any competition) then save up rest for next season.

Your training level is mediocre ATM. You are just starting so it will grow gradually. Don't worry about it. Just keep training your players daily.
    It's obviously better to have more drills unlocked but you need not worry about it. Just one advice regarding this - when you level up you get an option of upgrading drills and unlocking new one. At this point first unlock all the necessary drills (those which are used most often- press the play, video analysis, hold the line, defending crosses, skill drill, pass go shoot, shooting, one on one finishing, warm up, stretch, gym, long run any other that you consider is good for training your players) and then upgrade them to next levels.

Feel free to ask anything. : )
    Longers84 likes this.

World class drills give little better results but you need almost a year of playing to upgrade them.
    You can't play competitive without doing some extra training.
    Longers84 and milpol like this.

Famous
    Unless the training is changed in the upcoming 2019 release the quickest way to get your training level up is to make sure you have the maximum number of players in your squad. All 28! Reserves can be 3 star 1 token buys who will never play. Make sure you train them to the full 48% every day. 6% gain every 3 hours. 24 hours in a day divided by a gain every 3 hours = 8 gains of 6% every day. 48%.
    I train all my reserves and the subs who have no chance of playing down to 51% first thing every morning and then forget about them until the next day.
    Longers84 likes this.

Hi guys,

I truly appreciate all the feedback and suggestions, this helps me decide what strategy to go for.
    Leeds United USA

Est. 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Unless the training is changed in the upcoming 2019 release the quickest way to get your training level up is to make sure you have the maximum number of players in your squad. All 28! Reserves can be 3 star 1 token buys who will never play. Make sure you train them to the full 48% every day. 6% gain every 3 hours. 24 hours in a day divided by a gain every 3 hours = 8 gains of 6% every day. 48%.
    I train all my reserves and the subs who have no chance of playing down to 51% first thing every morning and then forget about them until the next day.
    Hey, is there somewhere i can read about the timing and features coming in the 2019 release?
    Leeds United USA

Est. 2016

Banned
    Nowadays, you will find a lot of services offering online classes via different channels. Or you can find many video lessons on YouTube, and most of them are absolutely free of charge. I am from https://worldcams.tv/united-states/galveston/beaches and i am following one math teacher. If you are interested, I will share het contacts with you. Contact me directly.
    Last edited by baylisjae; 08-30-2021 at 08:31 PM.