Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Polotoed
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Polotoed

Thread: Tipps/Tricks of the Top 10 Associations

Tipps/Tricks of the Top 10 Associations

My association (~1250pts) played against one of the top 10 teams in the world this weekend (~1800pts). It was an eye-opening experience to see how dominant their teams were and how much possession they were having, even though some had less midfielders than us.

So I wondered if some of the very experienced players in this forum know what these top teams are doing, that other association might not be doing? (I'm not talking about some of the obvious stuff like mutants, attendance, popular formations like 4-5V-1 / 3-1-2-3-1 / 3-1-3-2-1, etc.)
    E.g. having one of the MCs at 1* to lower the team's average rating, because MCs are a weak position anyways, so it doesn't hurt.

I'd be interested to learn more and I'm looking forward to your insightful explanantions.
    milpol and Der_Ryan_M like this.

@Abhi tell us your secrets

Top Eleven YouTube channel:Miltiadis K
    Iceman likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    can you be be more specific @Polotoed ?
    what is the tag of that group ?
    More details about your game ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

"Team One" (written differently) from Brazil. Currently N°7 in the world. ( #NYZTTD )
    My question is not about them specifically though, but about these top associations in general. Those associations have ridiculous winrates (e.g. 95x 1st, 1x 2nd, 1x 3rd, 0x 4th, for the N°1 team in the world) and have reached over 2000 points in their best seasons. That is crazy!
    So I wondered what they are doing so extremely well in order to reach these results? Do they know of some not-well-know game mechanics or do they influence the draws of the tournaments before they begin? Things like that.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    "Team One" (written differently) from Brazil. Currently N°7 in the world. ( #NYZTTD )
    My question is not about them specifically though, but about these top associations in general. Those associations have ridiculous winrates (e.g. 95x 1st, 1x 2nd, 1x 3rd, 0x 4th, for the N°1 team in the world) and have reached over 2000 points in their best seasons. That is crazy!
    So I wondered what they are doing so extremely well in order to reach these results? Do they know of some not-well-know game mechanics or do they influence the draws of the tournaments before they begin? Things like that.
    Me too, I just also wondered what are they doing different than most of us?