Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paivinha

Thread: UNLOCKING THE ACHIEVEMENT - "On Fire Morale"

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

UNLOCKING THE ACHIEVEMENT - "On Fire Morale"

Hey guys, short video showing how to unlock one of the 4 new Top Eleven hidden achievements that were included in the 9.5 update.

To unlock the achievement - "On Fire Morale" it is necessary to have your entire cast with the players "on fire", right after that, the achievement will be automatically unlocked, I used an alternative account to show the new achievement.

Don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Hey guys, short video showing how to unlock one of the 4 new Top Eleven hidden achievements that were included in the 9.5 update.

To unlock the achievement - "On Fire Morale" it is necessary to have your entire cast with the players "on fire", right after that, the achievement will be automatically unlocked, I used an alternative account to show the new achievement.

Don't forget to like and subscribe to the channel!

You are the king of my kind and delicate heart. Are there any more new achievements besides this one?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty AGH View Post
    You are the king of my kind and delicate heart. Are there any more new achievements besides this one?
    I saw them too, I want 3 out of 4 of them, the tetra one, the first of many, or the only fire one, not the ‘unlucky’ where you lose the league on goal difference.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I saw them too, I want 3 out of 4 of them, the tetra one, the first of many, or the only fire one, not the ‘unlucky’ where you lose the league on goal difference.

How to achieve the tetra one and the first of many? The latter one is hard then, seems depending on mere luck. At least, finally, those d........ use their brains. They should have new competent designers.

Max

How to achieve the tetra one and the first of many? The latter one is hard then, seems depending on mere luck. At least, finally, those d........ use their brains. They should have new competent designers.
    The tetra means you must win every trophy in the season, so 4, the first of many is to finish first in any competition, and it is depending on luck and you’re right they have no proper designers since about 2013 or something,.
    Last edited by Max; 01-27-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Max

The should have recruited new designers*

Sorry, pal. I have always been overreading the most posts. It may entail understatements raised by me. A “then” would have done the trick though. Cheers anyway, bro.
    No it is fine, sorry for the confusion, tetra turned into terra in my previous post due to autocorrect and I agree with you, they should have recruited new ones.

Last edited by Max; 01-27-2020 at 02:55 PM.