Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: How is that possible ? :( :(

How is that possible ? :( :(

Hi , i set up my team with 5 star quality (22.7) and yesterday i lost a game with a 3 star (13.8) quality team . How that is possible ?

I lost games like this as well, we all have, the game engine has to give weaker teams some sort of chance of winning. If you won every time being the stronger team, then this game would not be worth playing.
    Kleosfc and Preda Radu like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I understand this . But for us that pay money for this game to earn tokens , this is not fair

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Kleosfc View Post
    I understand this . But for us that pay money for this game to earn tokens , this is not fair

Hmm ok, an addict of "pay to cheat" ... oops sorry ... i mean "Pay to win"
    In real life (except for the fans of reality TV shows and adepts of the "single thought"):
    Money doesn't make smart,
    Money doesn't make intelligent,
    Money doesn't make effective,
    Money doesn't make beautiful,
    Money doesn't make interesting,...
    Money is used to invest with the purpose: "To generate/create/build...".

I expect as much in this game, otherwise let's play somewhere else (=> fantasy games).
    I hope this game will never allow the "pay to win". It's still nice to have a game "more tactical" and not stupid like "pay to win".
    If you want "pay to win", you should play to other games: "Godfather 5 families", "Wartune" and many others... you'd be a champion there.

Instead of spending your money (tokens) to buy players with many stars with the aim to be "The best", you should read this forum.
    There are several tutorials: how manage (invest) the tokens, transfers, tactics, training, moral & condition etc...
    It's much more effective than buying players with Tokens without thinking.

Ok, Tokens are very important in the game
    More you have Tokens, more you have the resources to invest in your "team" (players) and/or in your "club" (stadium & facilities). It's up to us to make the smartest choices.

I have some "tokens" too. If I lose tomorrow against a "no-token player" I don't think that would be unfair.
    It's not unfair, that's part of "sport" we can't win every time ... and... finally, if you're a good manager (with or without token) your club will progress and will be stronger in the end of the season (One match isn't a Season).

And... "you doesn't pay to earn tokens, you buy tokens with your money..." lol
    It's magic I earn money every time when I put my Visa card into the ATM
    Last edited by Thalyn; 05-10-2013 at 02:17 PM.