Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: When is the good time to buy and sell players?

When is the good time to buy and sell players?

Hi!
    May I know when is the good time to buy and sell players?

I think selling players near the end of the season will better and buying new players will be at the start or even mid-season since they will get deduct 20% if we got a promotion.

May I right to say that? Or should i get new fast players near the end season so i can purchase them at a cheaper rate. Currently i am at level 1 and will be promoting after this season.

Appreciate anyway can guide me? Thanks!

Yes it makes sense to sell end season and buy beginning of new season if you can manage the inflated token costs as demand is high. Or you can endure a little and wait for the early season frenzy to taper off if your team can handle the first few matches.

Selling end season helps you prevent player value loss. When you loss 20 quality, your players value drops around 20 percent as well.

Your question on fast trainers is really about your style of play. Do you have the time, patience and tokens to get one at the beginning of the new season? Will you even be able to get one and at what cost?
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-21-2020 at 07:05 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thanks for the reply. I guess i will buy and sell players to suit the league and work on a few promising players will do. I couldn't wait and purchase a new 20yr at 750k...lol never mind lesson learn. Will take note and sell aging players at end of season then. Thanks!