Thread: How to avoid this?

Angry How to avoid this?

For the past 3 seasons, I've been trying to create a decent team in order to win the treble, but apparently the game seems to hate me. I've tried numerous methods to obtain good players, be it from the Assistant, Academy and so on, but it seems pointless in the end. I always face either players with 120%+ at the beginning of the season or players with a level more than mine ( which automatically makes his team 20% higher than mine ).

I'm here just to ask if there is a way to avoid this happening again as it's really frustrating. At the moment, I am level 10 with 110% overall quality at the beginning of the season. So far, I have either level 11 opponents with 120%+ and level 9 opponents with 120%+. Would appreciate any advice.

Thank you for your time and I hope you'll have a creat season.

Only draw manipulation will help you then, this means selling some of your players at the end of the old season to reduce your quality on purpose. Because you get drawn with opponents around the same quality of your top 14 players. This means if you have only 9 good players for example and 5 weak players (so sell all your better bench players and 2 starters) you will then avoid these opponents.

Appreciated the fast answer. I was wondering if there are other methods as well or just this?

1 : recruit smartly - u can't have just 1 formation and expect to win treble , need to have 3 formations for different scenarios

2 : people who are newbies / mid level managers focus on big wins / huge margin goals etc but if u want to last long in 3 formats u need to learn how to rotate your team.

ex - u are up against a team with low quality and your team is favorite then just give your 1st team rest and use your reserves- subs to win the games . use low press / zonal marking etc to save condition of your players in case you wish to use your 1st line up

take risk and invent your own unorthodox way of playing the game
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Quote Originally Posted by roguelover View Post
    1 : recruit smartly - u can't have just 1 formation and expect to win treble , need to have 3 formations for different scenarios

2 : people who are newbies / mid level managers focus on big wins / huge margin goals etc but if u want to last long in 3 formats u need to learn how to rotate your team.

ex - u are up against a team with low quality and your team is favorite then just give your 1st team rest and use your reserves- subs to win the games . use low press / zonal marking etc to save condition of your players in case you wish to use your 1st line up

take risk and invent your own unorthodox way of playing the game
    Several formation doesn't necessarily translates to better performance bro. I won quadruple with same formation for the whole season, first with 5 2 2 1 and then 4 5 1 vstyle. I only adapted with tactics.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

What tactics did you give?