Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XT0PELEVEN
  • 1 Post By Lyricalray

Thread: Counter formation- big cl game

Counter formation- big cl game

I have a big Champions League game against a team thats 87.6% to my 85.0%. I normally play a 4-2-2-2 and it goes well. Since i got knocked out of the cup early on, i switched my main focuses to the Champions League. I beat the guy 0-2 on our first game, but he only had a 40% team quality, and played a 4-3n-2-1 I need to know how i can counter his formation, any ideas? His formation is: GK DL DC DC DR ML MC MR AML AMR ST
    Lyricalray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XT0PELEVEN View Post
    I have a big Champions League game against a team thats 87.6% to my 85.0%. I normally play a 4-2-2-2 and it goes well. Since i got knocked out of the cup early on, i switched my main focuses to the Champions League. I beat the guy 0-2 on our first game, but he only had a 40% team quality, and played a 4-3n-2-1 I need to know how i can counter his formation, any ideas? His formation is: GK DL DC DC DR ML MC MR AML AMR ST
    Bro, these days counter formation have stopped working partially on this game. What is very important now is having good MCs in the middle who are creative enough to create scoring opportunities for your attackers. That has been my secret to success in the game lately.

But if you insist on counter formation, you can still play 4-3n-2W-1. Good luck

Sent from my TECNO LB8a using Tapatalk
    XT0PELEVEN likes this.

Thanks, ill give it a go

Addicted
    I'd probably put an AMC there since he doesn't have a DMC: 4231. Or you could over crowd the middle with 31231/31321/361.

I play 4321 DL DC DC DR MC MC MC AML AMR ST and I've found that I struggle against 4231.

It really depends on where your strengths lie. My wingers, especially my AML is a one man army. So I always try to utilise him irrespective of opposition. For example, if I want to exploit gaps in the middle, I just put my wingers far up at the corner of the opposition's penalty box. That way, they attack through the middle and defend the center of the field. If I want to attack down the flanks, I put them at a traditional position etc.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-03-2020 at 05:48 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html