Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using AMC

Using AMC

Hello guys,

I have an AMC with good qualifications, but when I used him, he couldn't be useful.. Actually, I want to take advantage of him. Could someone suggest a formation (with orders and arrows) for using AMC ? If someone helps, I would be grateful

I find AMC useful if you're playing through the middle.
    Have DL/DR in wide positions in case the opposition attacks your wings.
    If you include a DMC, and have two MC players, you'll have the diamond formation.

thank you firstly. but I need to use my AML/AMR because they have also good qualifications which means I need to use AMR/AMC/AML in my formation. I tried 4-2-3-1 but I think my orders were not good, so it was not useful for me. Also I tried diamond formation, a few matches were good but then my formation exploded. So, I want to try more useful and more effective formation and orders by using AMR/AMC/AML..

Maybe consider using the AMC has a 'false 9'? Kind of how Liverpool FC use Firmino, who is their 'striker' but he's really there to pull opposition players in the wrong direction.

Put your AMC as far forward as possible, then use the 'attack' mentality on him so that he runs behind opposition defenders. Put 'attack' mentality on the wingbacks as well. Get your team to Attack or even Hard Attack for the first 30-35 mins if you're watching the game; then change to Attack. The game allows you to have no players in the ST role.

I'd use a formation like this:

-------------AMC
    AML-------------------AMR

-------MC--MC--MC

DL-------------------------DR
    ----------DC----DC

--------------GK

NOTE: I would only try this formation if you have good defenders and a decent GK!

thank you, dude have you ever played with this formation, I didn't get the point for there, sorry. also, if you used it and took advantage of it, could you please share the orders and the arrows with me also, because as you know orders and arrows are very important, unfortunately.. (i.e. the passing style/pressing style/counter attack/offside/tackling/focus passes/marking, and the arrows), thank you again

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by epoxide View Post
    thank you, dude have you ever played with this formation, I didn't get the point for there, sorry. also, if you used it and took advantage of it, could you please share the orders and the arrows with me also, because as you know orders and arrows are very important, unfortunately.. (i.e. the passing style/pressing style/counter attack/offside/tackling/focus passes/marking, and the arrows), thank you again
    https://youtu.be/gC4FQhU_B6c by @milpol

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

thank you, I'll try it, I hope it will be useful for me

Addicted
    thank you, I'll try it, I hope it will be useful for me
    Works best if you focus the passes through the middle as you're overcrowding the center.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

so you mean instead of focusing passes as mixed, use passing through the middle? because in the video you sent, the player used "focus passing: mixed". so, should I use it or through the middle? also he used defensive mentality and down arrow for all the defenders (DR-DC-DC-DL are down arrows I mean), should I use it also?
    Last edited by epoxide; 06-12-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Addicted
    so you mean instead of focusing passes as mixed, use passing through the middle? because in the video you sent, the player used "focus passing: mixed". so, should I use it or through the middle?
    I've found that is most productive if you use passes through the middle and short passes. But it really depends on your opposition. I use this formation when the opposition's center is weak and as such I focus passes to the middle. Start with mixed and see how it goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast