Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Kwal
  • 1 Post By mvmatos
  • 1 Post By David barrett
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad

Thread: How easiest way to train players to get new star

How easiest way to train players to get new star

Am lvl 2 and finding it hard to get my players To train for extra star, any help appreciated

Hi David,

In my opinion the best way to do this is to first make sure your team gets the daily 10% teamplay bonus with the help of the bonus, which improves your training skill level, after that train the players you want to become better individually.
    The fastest way to get stars is to train drills with a low average skill %. You can make use of the various training tools here on the forum.
    My tool you can find here: power training tool
    Arphaxad and mvmatos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by David barrett View Post
    Am lvl 2 and finding it hard to get my players To train for extra star, any help appreciated
    David, you can use mass training to speed that up, but understand that if you are level 2 you need to unblock all training slots and of course it helps if you have world class training drill, for that you need level 91 of training.

But getting back to mass training, you can target which skills you want to develop on your player targeting the white skills. For instance, you can train 6x Shooting technique if you want to develop a ST faster targeting Shooting + Finishing + Strength.

It's really straightforward. If you need more details on how training works my advice is to look into the forum for Training posts, there's some really good one that even offer you a training calculator spreadsheet.

Hope it helps.
    Kwal likes this.

Thxs guys for help used ur advise
    Kwal likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by David barrett View Post
    Thxs guys for help used ur advise
    WHAT?
    The easiest way to train your players is through what is referred to as power training. Usually, that is done at the start of a new season.

HOW?
    Generally, you should target white skills for a given player as those are the important attributes which affects his individual performance. The most effective way to increase the attributes of a given player is to assign them training drills that targets white skills and where the average quality for the given drill is low. For example, if you train the drill HOLD THE LINE for a non GK player, he will increase his skills faster if the average of the targeted skills - marking, positioning - is low. The lower the average, the faster he will gain. The efficiency drops for every incremental 20 percentage units added, starting from 40 %. So, for example, if your player has 50 % marking and 30 % positioning, the average is 40 %. If you train HOLD THE LINE until he reaches 70 % marking and 50 % positioning, the average will become 60 %. When that is the case, you can still train the player pretty efficiently, but not as efficiently as before. The efficiency drops considerably after the average hits 120 %. After 140 % average the increase is pretty slow. You can do this until the average is 180 % for a given drill. Thst is the maximum. After that, you need to change drill. I usually train my players until the average hits 120 %, unless I want to target a specific skill more than others. Then I go for 140 %.

This is the reason that some managers utilise drills that targets grey skills as well. Because usually the grey skills are lower than the white skills, and they increase at the rate of 0,5 of white skills. So if you utilise a drill that targets one white skill and one grey skill, the white skill will increase twice as fast as the grey skill. This can be an efficient way of increasing white skills instead of keep pushing drills that has high average quality, because that requires a lot of rest packs. Just bear in mind that grey skills increase the overall average quality as well.

Usually, managers want to increase the white skills as much as possible while keeping the overall quality as low as possible. Here are two pictures of my fullbacks to demonstrate this.

As you can see, my DL has higher overall quality than my DR. But when you take a look at every individual skill, you can clearly see that my DR is way more skilled and competent than my DL. That is because my DL has higher grey skills than my DR, (grey) skills which are useless for the position at hand. I've trained both players similarly, but the reason my DL isn't as competent as my DR is because my DL had higher overall quality when I acquired him than my DR, meaning not only his white skills, but his grey skills were higher as well initially. More about that below.

WHO?
    The most cost effective way when you apply this training strategy is to find fast trainers (FT). FTs require much less rest packs to power train and increase their skills at considerably higher rate than your usual player. You can find multiple charts here on the forums so you can identify which players are FTs on the market. You identify them by their value given their age and your level. Acquire young FTs, the younger the better. And try to find FTs that have low overall quality. Of course, they will require more resources (rest packs) to train fully, but you will have well trained players with high white skills and low grey skills and overall quality which is ideal.

Therere multiple training tools on here to help you out. @Kwal training tool is excellent. Utilise it and follow the advice here and you'll find success.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-03-2020 at 11:17 AM.
    Kwal likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    That summary was great. Thx.
    Is there a specific training for SA? I am having a hard time this season getting SA on my youth players.
    Thx again

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    That summary was great. Thx.
    Is there a specific training for SA? I am having a hard time this season getting SA on my youth players.
    Thx again
    Hello @Julandron
    When training a SA or NP, you should always chose the drill with the lowest average quality. The intensity (very easy-very hard) is irrelevant for the training itself. It only saves you time by not having to repeat the training session as many times. The level of the drill (amateur-world class) is the second most important factor. Find my power training tool I've developed in my signature to help you out with the above.

Here's a link as well https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-21-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html