Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: [Tutorial] Successfully earning Tokens

i mean i watched like 7 or 8 MATOMY videos but i didn't get tokens !

Quote Originally Posted by ms007 View Post
    i mean i watched like 7 or 8 matomy videos but i didn't get tokens !
    matomy is sh*t!
    ms007 and ndre like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Great job. This really helps me out.

I have become a token whore, I feel dirty but it has to be done, filling in surveys, watching vids, its a dirty job but its a mean to an end...thing is how far and to what would I lower my standards to get my fix of tokens
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Mhm, I still got 40 Tokens left and didn't do surveys or free offers since 1 week or more. I should begin to do some again!

I have not the video section.Is because of country?

Make sure you are playing on topeleven.com. Also, sometimes there are no videos for you, it depends on your country. I've added that queston to the FAQ.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 06-22-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Here is a question -

I found Tapjoy and have been downloading apps via that for gold today.

The only ones I have done are the free ones, and the ones that don't require me to play a level on the app, or sign up an account etc.

I've gone from having 17 gold to 243 gold in the space of about 4 hours.

After downloading the app and getting the gold I've simply deleted it as Im not interested in playing it. As the requirement for the app has been met (Download and start the app), will this be OK, or am I likely to see the gold taken back off me at a later date? Technically I've done everything that has been asked.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-29-2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: grammer change

Quote Originally Posted by Preda Radu View Post
    I have not the video section.Is because of country?
    If i'm correct, they deleted it. But i'm not sure !

I'd be very cautious, erring on the side of not doing it, on the tokens for downloading app issue. Apps can contain malware, keyloggers, or viruses. Some are done by the company in question, but sometimes the program they use is purchased from another party. In other cases, some of the programs are just as bad as viruses with browser redirects, homepage replacements, and tracking programs (like cookies but sometimes more insidious). So...be cautious. I downloaded a TrackIF program and that seems ok, but a program called Visual Bee hijacked my browser, installed a search toolbar even after I indicated I didn't want it, and made it's page my homepage, even after several attempts on my end to indicate otherwise. Had to uninstall and run SpyBot Search & Destroy on it.

Brings up another thing - after doing these surveys and such, run an anti-virus program on full check. Want to make certain your computer isn't being infected. Sometimes the pages may have a virus or keylogger on it - not placed by the company but by another party.

Additional thought - if you see an offer that you had been considering doing already (say signing up for Hulu Plus), why not take the time to do so and earn some tokens? Best example is the Local Deals and choose a Groupon one that you've thought about doing.
    Last edited by Jorath13; 06-30-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added extra thought

Season 1: 4th place League finish
    Season 2: 1st place League finish, win Champion's League, win League Cup
    Season 3: Started

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast