Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: Super Cup scores

Apprentice

Super Cup scores

I was amazed that the Super Cup game I played in was so close. I am 51-0-0. Beat my opponent twice in CL rounds; 13-0. Overall I beat my opponents 84-2. However, in the SC, I won 2-0. Scored both goals second half. So, I thought was this normal and discovered that all the games were close. So, it looks like Nordeus tighten the parameters, because there is no need for this game, except to burn rests. Am I right or wrong?

Hi you're level 24 with the 180% team? Out of topic, sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're on my server
    Last edited by milpol; 01-02-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hi you're level 24 with the 180% team? Out of topic, sorry, but I'm pretty sure you're on my server
    Yes, that is me. I really don’t want a team that good but there is a team called the Spurs who was 180 when I returned, and I thought that was ridiculous, so,I decided to match him. I lost the league to him but I wasn’t ready. We didn’t play in the cup but I did beat him twice in CL and won it. The last two seasons I have beat him in every competition and I am 9-0 against him and 11-2 overall. He is tough. Now I am not sure I will continue. I made my point. Not sure why he wants to be so dominant but it is his money.
    milpol likes this.

Cool, I've also played against spurs, you can see it here.

https://youtu.be/LeDKaWd-dHE

Sending you an in-game request btw. Nice to see you around the forum.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Cool, I've also played against spurs, you can see it here.

https://youtu.be/LeDKaWd-dHE

Sending you an in-game request btw. Nice to see you around the forum.
    You did a great job. He rarely loses. I play him in the first league game of the season. I decided to ramp the team up again because he did. I can’t figure out why he can’t be satisfied with a 9 star team instead of 19. If I lose this game, I may tank, then I may not but I will tank next season.

Another thing I find that I can predicted Nordeus, I knew we would play first league game for some reason. Also figured same side of the bracket in CL and semifinals.

Nordeus should limit teams to 7 stars. This would keep more people active.