Thread: Their is a problem, Nordeus.

Apprentice

Their is a problem, Nordeus.

I show up. My team is 183.3 about as high as possible. My opponent does not show up. Rating 122.2. Their Player gets red carded 42 minute. The score at that time was 1-0. I threw my whole offensive power at them. Final score 1-0. Really? Either they have intentionally decided to suppress the scoring or they have a computer glitch.

I experienced the same last season. 130q vs 50 lost 0-1. No one attended. Have 4 attackers with over 200 attack rating but their 4 star defenders outplayed them. I thought it might have been my formation so I checked against counter formations and it wasn't that either. Had only 1 attacker rated above 7 that match. My personal opinion is there are some matches they just want us to lose. Or perhaps I needed to attend that particular match to win. Depends on what criteria the engine decides will be the match winner. Could be win bonus, could be morale?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I experienced the same last season. 130q vs 50 lost 0-1. No one attended. Have 4 attackers with over 200 attack rating but their 4 star defenders outplayed them. I thought it might have been my formation so I checked against counter formations and it wasn't that either. Had only 1 attacker rated above 7 that match. My personal opinion is there are some matches they just want us to lose. Or perhaps I needed to attend that particular match to win. Depends on what criteria the engine decides will be the match winner. Could be win bonus, could be morale?
    Another thing I didn’t mention was he had one defender who was a 1 star and for most the game, he was his highest rated player. IMO, Nordeus should keep all teams bound within 5 to 7 stars. It would make it more interesting and competitive. Yes, my team is expensive but if not I would never finish first because there is this one team that is always 180. He wins everything, which he should, but I have tried to match him and have done well the last three seasons but he did beat me in a league game 0-1.

it makes no sense since a long time ago. guy has a team similar strength to mine, doesn't watch a single game, is first without breaking a sweat with a regular tactics.

without adapting to every single tactics there is i would lose 50% of my games.

following logical football rules gets you nowhere, there simply is no more football in this game

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizo123 View Post
    it makes no sense since a long time ago. guy has a team similar strength to mine, doesn't watch a single game, is first without breaking a sweat with a regular tactics.

without adapting to every single tactics there is i would lose 50% of my games.

following logical football rules gets you nowhere, there simply is no more football in this game
    I have begun to think that they help predetermine some of the results. I had decided to take on that great 180 team. In 23 seasons, he had lost 30-31 games and had blown out people. So, I out spent him and beat him consistently, beating him out for everything. Suddenly toward end of last season as he was to win another scoring title, my best player who has been a terror gets hurt early in games or can’t score and this has continued into this season.

My team has a whole struggles to beat bad teams. I win but not impressively. Now, this other team can and has beat me as I mentioned, we met in the first league game this season and he wins 1-0. I believed he outcoached me. I can accept that, but I am thinking I can try and win the next one, and we will see what the differential is. THEN, he scores like mad against other league teams, which he has always done, but I suddenly cannot find the net, and my team is the best offensive team on paper, I wonder if they have not tightened the screws on my team.

Here is what Nordeus ought to do, separate us but if they did I will not spend money for 183 team. However, it appears he will because he always has, I see myself leaving because that one player who is 190 this year can’t score after putting lots of money in him over 3 years which is not what I paid for. It is their product to do what they want. I enjoy everything. Yet, they treat the guy who spends hours training, do you know how long it takes to train 13 players to 183, and spends money as if he is just like the person who never shows up. If they want to have closer games and more realism get rid of 8 to 10 star teams or limit the number of 8 to ten star players per team.