Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: What drills should I use?

What drills should I use?

Hello, I’m going to train a non mutant aml with 800 greens next season. Does anyone know what drills that are good for training white skills and maximizing his general % increase with 800 greens? Im looking to make him a top scorer.
    Last edited by Emphraize; 03-10-2021 at 07:26 PM.

Focus on shooting and finishing at the beginning. Things like Pass Go Shoot, Wing Play, Shooting Technique is what I would start with.

Should I only use these over and over again or should I switch to other drills to improve other white skills. And if so what other drills should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by Emphraize View Post
    Should I only use these over and over again or should I switch to other drills to improve other white skills. And if so what other drills should I use?
    You always use a certain drill 6x until the attributes of the drill reach an average, e.g. 140% average (which is probably good if you have 800 greens). Then you select the next drill.
    Try to focus on the white skills of course.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You always use a certain drill 6x until the attributes of the drill reach an average, e.g. 140% average (which is probably good if you have 800 greens). Then you select the next drill.
    Ok thank you

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    6x is surely the best way when we want to minimise time spent on training. Time-efficient.

The RNG on additional conditions loss is often unkind to 4x - 6x drills though, especially with 6x very hard drills, which tends to drain more than the suggested 22.5%.

Own experience of combinations with least loss of conditions from RNG is:
    1) 3x very hard drills - max loss: 13%; min loss: 9% (ideal to drop 2x refreshes before next match with players on high averages on easy and hard drills already)
    2) 5x easy drills - max loss: 9%; min loss: 6% (seems best in losing less conditions)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    6x is surely the best way when we want to minimise time spent on training. Time-efficient.

The RNG on additional conditions loss is often unkind to 4x - 6x drills though, especially with 6x very hard drills, which tends to drain more than the suggested 22.5%.

1) 3x very hard drills - max loss: 13%; min loss: 9% (ideal to drop 2x refreshes before next match with players on high averages on easy and hard drills already)
    2) 5x easy drills - max loss: 9%; min loss: 6% (seems best in losing less conditions)
    So if I have 800 rests and train him with 6x drills like for example 6x pass, go, shoot, about how much % will he get when done if he starts at around 80%?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

Do you know to what extent the RNG influences the training sessions in their entirety or is that it?

I'd have thought they were much for formulaic and followed some sort of prescribed pattern, was very surprised to read this, although it would explain some things regarding my experience thus far

Would be good to know just how influencial it is in training sessions etc and if they apportion a certain amount of % increase between certain predetermined factors and a RNG