Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: How To Spot a Noob

How To Spot a Noob

There are plenty of noobs in T11, so I decided to make a little tutorial how to spot them...

-Noobs doesn't understand the game mechanics and therefore will immediately use power trainings as they just start playing T11 on Level 1
    -Noobs doesn't understand the auction and they will try to get into the lead by bidding with many tokens in the same round.

more coming soon. Do you have any more ways to spot a noob?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    noobs do things like point out other noobs flaws to make themselves feel better. =]
    thon, Jedbickers, Raykco and 6 others like this.

Lol. . Your second point hurts my feeling.. Because I did it before.. and lost all of my hard earned tokens.. and if I have enough token, maybe I'll power train also..

Rookie
    edisonage we are all new until we are old and as much as i like the idea of power training its not an option for me as i dont buy tokens. besides i wouldnt know what to do if it was.

3. Noobs know how to spot Noobs
    WIN
    DRAW
    LOSE

Noobs spend their money buying tokens
    Jedbickers likes this.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Noobs don't do power training. They use Personal Trainer.

Noobs also use tokens to speed up the process of developing their stadium and facilities early in the game which turns out to be pointless.
    jklm_37, thon, Jedbickers and 5 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm a n00b, pretty much. Joined half way through level 1 season last month, got the idea pretty quick, and I'm on a 10 win streak atm in second season. Not all "noobs" are thick I have bought some tokens, and a couple of scouts. It's mostly because of them I'm stomping all around me in the league. I have never sped up any building, I could see right off that was one of the biggest scams, to prey on the impatient. Let the bloody thing take 16 days I say

I would add: "noobs make threads on how to spot a noob and barely have 2 points on how to ..."

Apprentice
    Noobs are noobs,you all know who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Noobs don't do power training. They use Personal Trainer.

Noobs also use tokens to speed up the process of developing their stadium and facilities early in the game which turns out to be pointless.
    I keep calling "Personal trainer" as "power training"...

Mourinho have a very high-classed stadium which couldn't fill a single corner of the stadium, and buy team full of scouts, so Mourinho is probably a noob...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-18-2013 at 01:31 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast