Thread: Playing against an illegal formation

Dreamer

Playing against an illegal formation

I WILL BE PLAYING AGAINST A TEAM THAT IS QUITE WEAKER THAN MINE BUT i HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING HOW TO COUNTER IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT A LEGAL FORMATION HE HAS A DL - DC- DR- MR MC ML AML AMR ST ST HE HAS TOO MANY PLAYERS ON THE FLANKS I REALIZE THAT ILL HAVE TO PLAY HIM DOWN THE MIDDLE BUT WITH HIS OVERLOADED FLANKS I DONT HAVE AN IDEA AS T HOW TO PLAY THE FLANKS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

ì
    -

I didn't know that there are "illegal" formations in the firt place.

Isn't any formation allowed, as long as you have 11 players on the fiel and only one goal-keeper among them?

Dreamer
    actually, there are so-called illegal formations for example if you go into the squad section and actually place players where they ought not to be it will tell you that you have an illegal formation. For example, you really should not play with a defense with DR and DL and then have for example ML MC MR and an AMR, and AML too many players on the wings and it will flag you as an illegal formation it will let you play it but as I heard it would penalize that team in the match. Some managers place players in positions that make the team illegal formation, they really should be disqualified and forfeit that game but this is Nordeus Top Eleven they allow everything