Thread: Cup

Cup

Hey, yesterday i player agaisnt a lvl 6 in cup (im lvl 2) and i won 2-0, i won +/- 2M cash, so if i won another game i win again 2M and more 3M because i advance to qualf stage?

Apprentice
    That's the prize money for simply playing in that round of the Cup. I'd say you're very lucky to be drawn in a higher level Cup. If you go to the league standings tab, and go to the Cup, you can see the prize money for each stage of the Cup. That's the money you get for each leg of each stage, so you'll get another +/- 2M for the second leg whatever the result, and if you go to the next round, you'll get more than 2M for each leg of that round.
    God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by vuriJ View Post
    Hey, yesterday i player agaisnt a lvl 6 in cup (im lvl 2) and i won 2-0, i won +/- 2M cash, so if i won another game i win again 2M and more 3M because i advance to qualf stage?
    You lead 2-0 going into the 2nd leg, away goals count remember, so you will be playing away in the return fixture, a draw or a close 1 goal defeat would be enough to take you through, If you lose 3-1 or 4-2 you would through on away goals. By any chance are you Genius FC in my cup? (level 2 beat a level 6, 2-0?) or is that just a coincidence?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you all for the explanations.

No july thats only a coincidence xD im vuriJ, i won 2-0 home and winning 1-0 her home

Quote Originally Posted by vuriJ View Post
    Thank you all for the explanations.

No july thats only a coincidence xD im vuriJ, i won 2-0 home and winning 1-0 her home
    Well, I'm glad that wasn't you, because they lost the second leg 3-0 and went out, Its not often lower clubs win through stronger opponents, especially games being played over 2 legs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So, im an exception i won 2-0 and 3-1