Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Morgan O'Bree
  • 1 Post By iL FaLCoNe

Thread: I can't understand that :( what is the correct?

I can't understand that :( what is the correct?

Hi ,
    I have 2 teams on top11. When i compare the 2 teams from my iphone is show me 4 star teams .
    But when i compare the teams from the ipad is show me 5 star teams. How this is possible?
    The average of the 2 teams is 24.8 vs 24.1 .

Also when i see my first team players during iam in second proflie team it show me that my players some are 4 star and some 5 stat. In my first team i dont have 4 star players. And also i have 6 star players.

How that is possible. ?????I can't understand that :( what is the correct?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369818283.578403.jpgI can't understand that :( what is the correct?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1369818295.017165.jpg

Nordeus.

Nordeus and Top 11 needs more and huge updates and changes.....otherwise people will start hate that game

uhm.

Are both your teams in the same manager level? ie lv2.

Cause if not, and let's say one is in lv1 while the other is in lv2, visualizing both teams from the lv2 login would show 4 stars teams, while logging from the lv1 account, would show one more star to each team. That happens on any device and is simply how the game works, given that your team loses 1 star ranking up to the next level.

So basically if you log from the lowest account on your ios and from your highest account from your other device, that is totally normal.
    magic3 likes this.

Rookie
    your teams may not be in the same level!
    magic3 likes this.