Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xio

Thread: Good players bad performances

Good players bad performances

I would like to ask to managers here. i have a team with almost 4 stared player with quite good form (7-8) and i also make sure they play with the best morale and condition. at the beginning of the season i won couple of games with great difference of score. but somehow at the middle of the season, i cant score for more than 2 goals against lower quality of teams. i even possess 70% of the ball. can someone tell me the solution of my problem?

regards

Xio
    Make sure you're using the right formation when playing a match against anyone.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Before you buy players, be sure to check his stats, look at his forms before you buy him. He might doing preety bad at his old club...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Before you buy players, be sure to check his stats, look at his forms before you buy him. He might doing preety bad at his old club...
    That's too unpredictable as it depends of how the previous manager managed his team. If for example a defensive play is put on an offensive player, I am sure he will have rubbish stats, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Xio View Post
    Make sure you're using the right formation when playing a match against anyone.
    i'm quite sure already with the formation i use against every opponent but it is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    That's too unpredictable as it depends of how the previous manager managed his team. If for example a defensive play is put on an offensive player, I am sure he will have rubbish stats, and vice versa.
    agree with -NMR-

I signed a player, he was doing a very rubbish job at his old club, now his form is start to getting better...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Not necessarily because of how the previous manager was with the player. I don't know if it was the game or something I was missing, but I had an MC who is getting consistently good ratings for about 3 seasons and scoring regularly for me, but since the turn of this season, he has been very poor rating wise and averaging just under 5 in the games he played, even though he was still scoring quite often and had morale and condition high. His drop in form even started to affect my team, so he was dropped in favour of other players and eventually sold.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Not necessarily because of how the previous manager was with the player. I don't know if it was the game or something I was missing, but I had an MC who is getting consistently good ratings for about 3 seasons and scoring regularly for me, but since the turn of this season, he has been very poor rating wise and averaging just under 5 in the games he played, even though he was still scoring quite often and had morale and condition high. His drop in form even started to affect my team, so he was dropped in favour of other players and eventually sold.
    3 seasons is pretty fair, you should be happy for having this consistency from a player

Addicted
    3 seasons is pretty fair, you should be happy for having this consistency from a player
    He wasn't really old either, only about 22 (had him when he was 18) and was a fast trainer I believe (one hard practice match once got him 173%), but his form just shot downhill. He even got a 3(!!) once, and I have never seen ANY team have a player with a 3 rating in a match before.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1