Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Stadium Capacity

Apprentice

Stadium Capacity

I have a stadium of 21000 capacity, yet it's not full, I always get 19k crowd and for those who are lvl 5 and are confused about this I'll explain:
    In each level, there's a limit of how much fans can come and support your team. No matter how cheap are your tickets (Mine are $6), you won't have the max capacity if your level limits the crowd. I'm not sure about other levels so if anyone knows the limits, I'd be happy to update this post and maybe even create a table so it's easier to read.

Do you still get the +5% possession for home??...

I ask because although my stadium is much smaller than yours and i too don't get a full house but i do still enjoy the +5% possession...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

I'm Level 6 and since I won the league not as many fans attend. My ticket price is £9

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm Level 6 and since I won the league not as many fans attend. My ticket price is £9
    WOW. £9 ticket price for level 6? I only charge £10 in level 11. My ground is usually full.
    jklm_37 likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    WOW. £9 ticket price for level 6? I only charge £10 in level 11. My ground is usually full.
    Mine's about the same. Get a mixture of full and damn near full every time.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Yeah my capacity is 26000

£9 League
    £11 Champions League
    £12 Cup

118k fans

Yeah my capacity is 26000

£9 League
    £11 Champions League
    £12 Cup

118k fans
    jesus !!
    am level 6.. my fans are 126K !! my stadium is 13k ..
    and charge 6$ per league match
    CL & cup 8$

why ?.. bcz is not worth it ..
    how much you will get per match extra by charging 3$ extra than me? $78K .. now i give me teams 500k$ bonus every match bcz i need them to be 100% motivated (my league is really tough full of scouts teams so can't afford to slip) ..1-2% drop in possession bonus can cost me the title .. so basically you are putting the title in risk for $1m difference in a season .. worth it? Not really .. may be you have easier league to not worry about losing a point, then i agree, you can take the risk
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    jesus !!
    am level 6.. my fans are 126K !! my stadium is 13k ..
    and charge 6$ per league match
    CL & cup 8$

why ?.. bcz is not worth it ..
    how much you will get per match extra by charging 3$ extra than me? $78K .. now i give me teams 500k$ bonus every match bcz i need them to be 100% motivated (my league is really tough full of scouts teams so can't afford to slip) ..1-2% drop in possession bonus can cost me the title .. so basically you are putting the title in risk for $1m difference in a season .. worth it? Not really .. may be you have easier league to not worry about losing a point, then i agree, you can take the risk
    I was selling out stadium when my stadium capacity was 21k and I had something to play for but now I get sometimes 4%

I made £229k ticket sales today £4.8m this season in ticket sales.
    £54.9k in merch sales. £869k whole season.

£125k spent on win bonus every win. I only get £212k per match.

I was selling out stadium when my stadium capacity was 21k and I had something to play for but now I get sometimes 4%

I made £229k ticket sales today £4.8m this season in ticket sales.
    £54.9k in merch sales. £869k whole season.

£125k spent on win bonus every win. I only get £212k per match.
    well my league is tougher .. tried $125 and lost points with draws with stupid teams 2 times. .since changing to 500K bonus , no points been droped facing those stupid sides

ticket sales for me is 1.65m, but that is bcz i have 50% capacity with 13k stadium, so actual ticket sale relatively to you is 3.3m.. so you win 1.4m more by charging fans premium price, but in the other hand had 5& bonus possession every single match. 301k merch sales .. players sold for 122m
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    well my league is tougher .. tried $125 and lost points with draws with stupid teams 2 times. .since changing to 500K bonus , no points been droped facing those stupid sides

ticket sales for me is 1.65m, but that is bcz i have 50% capacity with 13k stadium, so actual ticket sale relatively to you is 3.3m.. so you win 1.4m more by charging fans premium price, but in the other hand had 5& bonus possession every single match. 301k merch sales .. players sold for 122m
    I don't mean to rip off my fans but I don't get enough money as it is haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast