Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Most Efficient Way To Win an Auction

Question The Most Efficient Way To Win an Auction

From my experience, I will be talking about transfers.

Forms

First, look at player's quality, not just their stars. Stars visually drop by 1 as you got promoted, but his skill doesn't decrease. Hover at stars to see players' quality, the player which is close to getting 1 more star will be the most efficient.

Second, be sure to check their forms, as high-quality players may mess up with your team and make your team's performance drops.

Third, check out their ages. 3* players with low ages can be a very great way to train them and become your long-term resource. Or if you are currently struggling, a very old 5* players that is very close to next star may be your another great choice if you're struggling for a lead, a CL spot, or a promotion spot.

Bidding Wars

-Bidding wars aganist noobs may be tough, as they will always try to go for a lead, such as when he is outbidded, he will immediately response by placing another bid, and keep doing so, or even placing multiple bids in the same round to get his current $ price goes up. This may be annoying, but they will continue to waste their tokens and gone out of power.

-If your internet connection speed is no good, you may try to bid at the beginning of the new round, as you will stands a chance of getting a player if all players involved ran out of tokens. If your speed is fast enough, bidding at the end of the round will be better.

-Think about time zones, as more players in the east playing T11. Think about bidding styles of player from each country, such as Thai players will bid from 10:00 GMT (17:00 GMT+7) to 17:00 GMT (0:00 GMT+7), try bidding from 11:00 GMT+7 to 12:30 GMT+7, but watch out for Asian bidders, as they are completely annoyed.

This may helps. Thanks.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    The problem with auctions is not the real players,but the F*** robots that NORD feeds the sustem and eats u ur Tokens.
    That sucks and its totally unfair.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    The problem with auctions is not the real players,but the F*** robots that NORD feeds the sustem and eats u ur Tokens.
    That sucks and its totally unfair.
    They are AI bidders?

I can definitely say that those with default Facebook profile picture is probably robots...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    They are AI bidders?

I can definitely say that those with default Facebook profile picture is probably robots...
    robots and inactive accounts are the same ****.
    Both are managed from Nord to "eat" ur Tokens.

Its the same thing when they bid a player of urs,with outstanding amount of Tokens.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

robots and inactive accounts are the same ****.
    Both are managed from Nord to "eat" ur Tokens.

Its the same thing when they bid a player of urs,with outstanding amount of Tokens.
    However, they don't have unlimited tokens...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    they always have more tokens than u
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

they always have more tokens than u
    Are they limited tokens or unlimited tokens?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Hard bids are also concerning free agents, as you don't pay the transfer fee, but only his wages to come, I never won once.

Third, check out their ages. 3* players with low ages can be a very great way to train them and become your long-term resource. Or if you are currently struggling, a very old 5* players that is very close to next star may be your another great choice if you're struggling for a lead, a CL spot, or a promotion spot.
    I really don't understand the logic of bidding on 3* players... yes they can work on the lower levels of the game (when most teams are rubbish and inactive) or if your the highest level on a server (3* market to bid on) but other than that you may as well buy 5* since lower level managers will see those 3* players as 5* players, plus its a waste of time chucking extra greens on a 3* player when you can bid on 5* players or buy scouts.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Are they limited tokens or unlimited tokens?
    i suppose they must be limited,but i am not sure...since they are Nord robots i can suppose everything.
    Even if any spokesman of them say the different i dont believe anything.
    They have set the robots to bid ..who can be sure that they dont have unlimited tokens?

I have seen bidding war that i was involded went to 30 token round.(i stopped in 5) the robot that won was a crappy Nord robot team 20 minus rate and the other bidder a semi token buyer...

So i can assume anything since their is no information about it.And even their is i dont believe anything since it's a Nord account .
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast