Thread: Few questions

Few questions

Hi,

I'm in the game for few days only but I've already have some questions.

1) What statistics are the best for goalkeepers ?
    2) How often the transfer list change it self ? Is it every 5 minutes or what ?
    3) And what I have to do to make the transfer list to change it self ?
    4) How the player price is calculated ?
    5) Why morale of the player who played in the won game went down ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1. What do you mean by statistics?
    2. Sometimes after refresh you can find some extra or others (but you can lose also some of them).
    3. You can't do anything X_X
    4. Age, quality, progress
    5. Because he didn't perform so good that game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

1) Statistics isn't a good word .... skills will e better (I have for goalkeepers the same skills like for the field players)
    2) And the question is - how often is this 'sometimes'
    3) Except refreshing site
    4) More details ? Maybe some function or equation?

6) I have U21 on L3 ... it's 5th day of the sezon ... it shows me that the players will be in 23 days ... it mines it will be on te last (28th) day of the sezon or 1st of the new one ? If last day ... is it possible to change it? To delay it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bondyros View Post
    1) Statistics isn't a good word .... skills will e better (I have for goalkeepers the same skills like for the field players)
    2) And the question is - how often is this 'sometimes'
    3) Except refreshing site
    4) More details ? Maybe some function or equation?

6) I have U21 on L3 ... it's 5th day of the sezon ... it shows me that the players will be in 23 days ... it mines it will be on te last (28th) day of the sezon or 1st of the new one ? If last day ... is it possible to change it? To delay it?
    1: Goalkeeper with one-on-one ability
    2/3: I suggest refreshing the game every 30 mins
    6: Build an youth upgrade and that will change day the youth players are ready and more frequently available.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

1) I'm not talking about special abilities ... I'm taking about player skills (e.g. tackling, crossing, speed) <--- I have this skills for the all field players like also for the goalkeepers.
    For the players it easy to say, that e.g. defender should be training defence ... but what with goalkeepers ??

6) Yaaa ... but when I will build next level youth players will be one-two days sooner. I don't want to have them at the end of the sezon cause in few days they will be 19years old. I prefer to have them at the begining of the new sezon.
    Is it possible?