Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect???

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Have you noticed if the game DCs after doing any specific action? If so please reply in the thread with detail!
    yes, from my mobile at home, with my wifi (good connection).
    When sending gifts, usually with one of them the game crashes.
    But never when sending from old version.

* this was an old one but never fixed
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-01-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Both days this weekend, I have had terrible problems keeping a connection on both PC and Android devices, both on WiFi and Mobile Broadband (4G) connections, especially during Associations matches, but it also affected other 'normal' matches which were between Association matches. In a couple of cases, it made watching matches and managing my own teams' matches virtually impossible. Other managers in my Associations have said they either had difficulties in getting on or staying on during Association matches.

Even when I have had a relatively stable connection, there have been other issues, like being unable to assign bonuses, or make formation changes or substitutions which have made managing the team difficult if not impossible, possibly affecting game results.

Lo and behold, today I have had very few issues, except where I have been accessing anything to do with Associations (match details, etc), when the dreaded 'Connection was closed...' message regularly appears.

I put in a ticket on Saturday evening, for which I have had a reply this morning, effectively blaming issues with my ISP. There's support for you...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-01-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

the very least they could do is put an option to tick a "no **** it I don't want to reconnect" box

I cannot connect at PC

connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect???-capture.jpg

When I connect on Android device I cannot save changes

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Make the game suitable for people with low RAM phone. Just remove the cloud. I live in South East Asia. It's hot. I had to reboot my phone over and over again.

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk

Yeah. Not sure why but I know there's other different languages forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12