Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect???

connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect???

Since the change from the old version that I have been having problems with this. I do like the new version but when this is happening every bloody 30 seconds it is very annoying!!! I have contacted customer support about this twice and I had no reply, and then you still have the nerve to send me an email asking me if I was happy with the service provided..... are you kidding me!!!!!!!! yesterday I was on and I had no issues and thought it had been resolved....only to come home today (19th February) and the problem is still happening. I have spent money on this game and to be treated like this is nothing short of ridiculous!!! Sort yourselves out and solve this issue as I am ready to make a formal complaint to the appropriate entity that would deal with this matter, because as I have said I have spent money on the game and I'm not about to just give it up.... Have some bloody respect!!!!

Luis Duarte
    khris likes this.

And no, the problem is not my PC!!!!!! Just in case you decide to blame me or the laptop!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Duarte View Post
    And no, the problem is not my PC!!!!!! Just in case you decide to blame me or the laptop!
    Lee el MP^^
    Mas no podemos hacer desde aquĆ­, todos somos jugadores y estamos igual.

any luck with this problem? i have it too. it is so annoying. keeps loosing connection all the time.

same here, cant sell player to best offer, keep getting closed connection

I'm having the same problem and it started since yesterday
    forcing to reconnect every 30 seconds and can't manage anything or finish a game properly

it is the same issue on my web platform + android phone
    connection was closed. Do you want to reconnect???-screenshot_01.jpg

I'm a person who spends monthly on this game (they can check it out) and I'm really thinking to take action if the problem remains ...
    thanking you in advance for your cooperation (if any).

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Managers!

Sudden disconnects of this frequency can be caused by instabilities in the internet connection.

That is not to say that your internet connection is faulty, but sometimes there are minute hick-ups so to speak in the data transfer that cause some unexpected issues for mobile apps in particular, but are not limited to just those.

I would suggest that you try and hook up to another Wi-Fi hot-spot (in the case of your Android device), either that of a friend or a free community Wi-Fi hot-spot for instance. Do so even if you are running the game through a 3G/4G connection on your mobile.

The results of this test will show if the connection is a likely culprit.

If the issue continues though, I would suggest that you contact our support team, and bring the case to their attention with all the details.
    You can contact them either by tapping on the "?" button in the mobile app, next to Settings, or go to TopEleven.com > Support > Contact us Link, and click on the "...from here..." hyperlink at the bottom of the page.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    P.S.

One more thing guys!

Have you noticed if the game DCs after doing any specific action? If so please reply in the thread with detail!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    P.S.

One more thing guys!

Have you noticed if the game DCs after doing any specific action? If so please reply in the thread with detail!
    There is the negotiation thing, for example when a user try to adjust the price (from a previously set price), the game disconnects.

The browser platform is more vulnerable to disconnections in certain situations. For example, disconnections have been happening on Day 1 for the past 3 seasons or more, during the period when a good part of the Cup matches start together. I also got several disconnections when the associations matches were just introduced, that is during the first match when this feature started. Since then, I have been using the Android platform for playing association matches.

By the way, I had like a sort of ghost that attended one of my association match when I was not present. This ghost also acted as supporter for the other matches in my association. Why is that? See your inbox. I suspect that this is having a negative effect on my team as my team has been behaving strangely since several cuts-outs a few weeks ago.

I would also like to inform you that it is more likely that the game is messed up. Players don't obey orders as expected; assistant manager has gone ****; matches don't proceed like expected. Strikers don't perform as expected; a lot of chances missed, and they score relatively small amounts of goals. There is a lack of football logic in orders combinations to be used. Transfer market has been **** in terms of 5-star generated players. There have been so many downs lately that I have been 'disgusted' and gutted (and some other users too) and have considered to quit this game several times lately despite just having spent 20 USD.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-03-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

And no, it is not about the stability of internet connection in many cases. There is a problem on your side.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast