Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming matches are not showing up!!

Angry Upcoming matches are not showing up!!

So I had this problem in last season, and its happening again.

I still have several matches scheduled for this season, but at the game's main page, it is showing "it's pre-season period....", instead of normal game preparation stuff, like match time, opponent, preview....And when the game starts, I can't get in and watch it, or make any changes. Not mentioning I have association games scheduled as well..

They are on fixtures list, but you just can't do anything..Please fix it!!
    Upcoming matches are not showing up!!-2.pngUpcoming matches are not showing up!!-1.jpg

I'm having the same god damn issue and I did last season too!! I just want to be able to watch my FA match because I'm in a fairly strict association and I don't wanna disappoint, it's a stupid bug that seems too easy to not fix

I had the same problem, wasted some rests to have my team in shape. All that wasted. And nobody solving the issue. Has been happening for hours now

I am having a similar issue. As you can see here, I have an associations game in a couple hours (it is almost 8:00 here):
    Upcoming matches are not showing up!!-top11-issue1.jpg

However, my "next match" showing up on my home screen is my League match.
    Upcoming matches are not showing up!!-top11-issue2.jpg

In the past, this meant I was not able to attend my own game and manage my team. I could watch my teammates' games, but not my own. I will be very upset if this is the case again.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

I knew I wasn't the only one having the stupid issue!!! I lost my games last time when it happens...

Is there gonna be someone to fix it? Or at least give some responds and let us know you received the feedback?

I had the same problem the previous two seasons. I didn't have the issue this time bc I'm not playing associations 😉. i also couldn't join the association matches on the last day to manage. I could watch other matches in my association.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had the same issue at the end of the last two seasons. Seems like when preseason message shows early, on the last day of the season, then any association games are broken - cannot get into the live match.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone.

So this issue is occurring ONLY since the past couple of seasons? Nothing like this earlier?

Basically when the final week of the season comes and the upcoming match is for the F.A. the pre-season message appears on the Home screen. When the F.A. match is over, and the upcoming match is for the League, everything goes back to normal.
    OR
    The home screen just shows the next League match and disregards the upcoming F.A. match entirely.

I will escalate this matter. Hopefully the guys will be able to find the cause of this and fix it.

Thank you for reporting the issue and providing lots of detail and even screenshots!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey everyone.

So this issue is occurring ONLY since the past couple of seasons? Nothing like this earlier?

Basically when the final week of the season comes and the upcoming match is for the F.A. the pre-season message appears on the Home screen. When the F.A. match is over, and the upcoming match is for the League, everything goes back to normal.
    OR
    The home screen just shows the next League match and disregards the upcoming F.A. match entirely.

I will escalate this matter. Hopefully the guys will be able to find the cause of this and fix it.

Thank you for reporting the issue and providing lots of detail and even screenshots!
    I began playing this game on iOS since March 2013, and this has been the case for the past 3.5 years. The home screen always skips the Day 28 games and goes straight to pre-season after the final game on Day 27 is played.

I can always load the Day 28 league game, so this bug didn't affect me that much. But when the Association Mode was introduced and I have yet to successfully load and manage a single association match on Day 28, that became a big problem.
    Season 71, Level 61

I am having this issue for this current season. Is there a fix?