Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Player Condition Error/Bug

I should receive roughly 30 points which should be awarded to all my players by tomorrow's game. I have rested them all day and now because they are all tired it could affect the outcome of tomorrow's game.

the worst of this situation is that only some are afected by this issue that means it will probably take more time to fix because its not a general problem for all the users only a few are having this problem from what i can see in this forum topic
    probably it would be fixed by now if all users were having this issue since its only a few they may not consider this a pressing matter and hurry on fixing it
    hope they respond to our messages in support soon because tomorow i will have a match with all my players around 50% of energy wich is not good at all
    hey at least i can tell you guys that energy is not going up but the injury players are still losing energy every 3 hours nice right

same crap here also....i have about 90 green packs and next game in 8pm EU time....so planty of time to wait for a bug fix. if not i expect some free green pack gifts to us who had the problem, after problem is solved, and had to use them just to play the games.

I have 3 teams but only one is affected! Have opened a ticket with Nordeus but nothing so far...hopefully they will get back to us ASAP and also a compensation for all of us as we were all forced to use green packs. If any of us affected by this issue should get an answer from Nordeus, please post here.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

the fact that it's not effecting everyone is the main point. Nordeus is in facts penalizing us and THIS TIME a compensation is absolutely required. I already had to play on one account with 70 condition stucked since a day and costed me the match against the 1st. Then on 50 i lost another match and now my auto pilot team is 8 away from edge. Not that i care, but still, riddicolous. Not even a communication, this is incredible lol.

still no official answers from nordeus ?
    it's getting worse if cannot fixed ASAP..

i started to get %5 condition updates guys...you?

And when I began to rise by 5%! but no compensation!

Quote Originally Posted by ziko67 View Post
    And when I began to rise by 5%! but no compensation!
    compensation??Forget about it mate

Player Condition Error/Bug-e.jpg
    what a lovely view isnt it?Its like the entire team had a bus crush and hospitalized

horror

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast