Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Player Condition Error/Bug

Question Player Condition Error/Bug

I seem to have this player condition error/bug that I have not noticed until now when I tried to check if my players actually receive the +5% condition for resting every 3 hours. I think this has been going on from the last 2 seasons (I'm currently on my 5th, and I noticed the same problem I had when I was way back on the 3rd and 4th seasons, but I did not seem to mind it back then).

Basically, my team's condition status never seem to regenerate even if 3 hours has already passed or even 6 hours, and so on and so forth.

Has anyone encountered this error/bug? If so, what did you do to get it 'fixed'?

Thank you.
    tehno likes this.

As you can see, my goalkeeper, for example, has a remaining condition of 56%, and along with that, 1:08:07 left until my player regenerates again.

I'll post another picture again once the resting condition timer runs out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Player Condition Error/Bug-bug.jpg  
    Last edited by Analog Soul; 04-18-2013 at 09:28 AM.

MDKII
    Hi Analog Soul,

This should have been fixed with today's update. It might take a day or two before you notice the changes. If this causes you trouble with your matches, please contact Nordeus Support.
    Analog Soul likes this.

Thank you MDKII for you fast and quick response.

I hope I get some noticeable changes after my upcoming league match which will start in 21 minutes, since 2 of my players are just 42% in condition, and I have 33 minutes left until my condition regenerates.

I will let you know if I notice any changes. Thank you, once again.

The aftermath of the match. I'm glad my next match is 21 hours from now. :l

So I guess I'll be contacting the Nordeus Support?

hello ive encountered the same problem!i left my game and went to bed,when i woke up i have only received %5 regeneration in the last 10 hours and the countdown went nuts saying 26 hours till the next regeneration,ive filled a bug ticket letting nordeus know about the issue,i so hope they compensate the loses,like 1 rest per player in the squad,however i really doubt that

You can see in the file,that next regeneration will be in 14 hours and 50 minutes :/ CRAP!

Player Condition Error/Bug-condition.jpg
    Last edited by DemitriMaximoff; 04-18-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: addition

No change in my condition whatsoever. This is bad.

Note: Notice the time in the small Resting box, they're both different just to make a point that this is not a joke.

Anywho, time to visit the support.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    hello ive encountered the same problem!i left my game and went to bed,when i woke up i have only received %5 regeneration in the last 10 hours and the countdown went nuts saying 26 hours till the next regeneration,ive filled a bug ticket letting nordeus know about the issue,i so hope they compensate the loses,like 1 rest per player in the squad,however i really doubt that

You can see in the file,that next regeneration will be in 14 hours and 50 minutes :/ CRAP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	condition.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	5428
    Have you tried restarting the game? Does the timer still remain that way?

Hi,i have encounter the same issue here, i let my players rest for whole day and the condition didn't recover at all...i already tried restart the game and still the same...i had to recover it by using my rest packs...Can please do something about this?Thanks.

MDKII
    Until the new patch takes effect and this bug is resolved, please contact Nordeus Support explaining the problem and they'll help you out.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast