Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Survey: Who do you support in real life?

Survey: Who do you support in real life?

Let's make a neat list, please no second teams, no "in this country my team is this, in the other country, my team is that". Football is monogamous!! Just state the national team you support, the club of your heart and give us a short description of the main reasons why you support it along with the best moment of your life as a supporter!

Ok, please use this format, (get the format by quoting this post) :

• Where are you from
    • Your national team
    • Club of your heart
    • Why?
    • What was the happiest time with your club?

And try to stay ontopic, let's build a nice list!
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-07-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Last edited by Celtic; 03-07-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Rookie
    -I'm romanian
    -Romania
    -AC Milan
    -I support AC Milan since '94 when being 10 years old my father took me to the CL final against Barcelona. I instantly felt inlove with Savicevic and implicit with Milan. Till this day i love them with all my heart and i try to get to one derby game each year. This year i was at Milan-Barca in CL
    Celtic likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Where are you from: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Your national team: Team USA
    Club of your heart: Borussia Dortmund
    Why? I'm old enough [read: before cable & satellite tv] that I watched "Soccer ...Made In Germany" [keep in mind my hometown is soccer mad and has fair amount of people with German heritage] growing up and I fell in love with the bumblebees when I was about 9, and now am lucky enough to get to see them om tv pretty often. I have yet to make it to Europe though to see them live.

We just got a USL (minor league) team here where I live, they announced Predrag Radosavljevic as head coach. Pretty excited about that...
    Celtic and Arijanit like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe I should add another question: What was the happiest moment with your club so far?

Well, I guess, Cat Harrison's answer will be in the year of 1997. :-P one former Sporting midfielder was there, by the way (our players win everything... when they leave the club, lol).
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    2011/12 good too the (domestic) Double
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-07-2014 at 06:53 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PORTUGUESE
    PORTUGAL
    SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA (big rivals of Sporting)
    Like almost every people, family influence, my uncle (brother of my father) is a big fan, so he passed me the bug. The fun thing is that from my mother side, everybody is a Sporting suporter.
    Celtic and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Islington North London
    England but i have as much interest in International football as i do the world knitting championship
    Arsenal

Because i'm an old fashioned fart and think you should support the team of where you were born Not chase glory. When i was 8 my family moved to Warrington in the North West so not only did i have to put up with George Grahams team and his unique shall we say brand of football. I also had to endure a school life where i was surrounded by Liverpool, Everton and Man U fans.

I have so many happy memories from going to Highbury after Wenger arrived but the day that makes me laugh the most is an away day. FA cup 3rd round 1999 at Preston we were awful in the first half and at half time the score was 2-1 and as defending Premier league and cup champions this was heading for a shock. The Preston fans were amazing, for the size of the crowd they made so much noise blasting out at the top of there throats "are you Blackpool in disguise". Needless to say in the second half we pulled our finger out and won 2-4 with all the Gooners singing are you Tottenham in disguise it was a great night
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Where are you from
    indo

Your national team
    indo (hate everything indo though, stupid commentators...)

Club of your heart
    arsenal

Why?
    most people ('soccer' supporters) in mclean, and a short stay in north london

What was the happiest time with your club?
    van ***** getting injured, suck it manure XD. other than that too many to count ;P

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Where are you from: Romania

Your national team: Romania
    Club of your heart: Manchester United

Why?: Bayern Munchen - Manchester United (CL final '99) is the first game between clubs which I remember and everyone around was a Bayern Munchen fan so I have chosen United (a stupid reason, no?), since then I'm a devil and nothing can change that, United is part of my life at the moment.

What was the happiest time with your club? CL final against Chelsea.
    Celtic, Cat Harrison and SindreI like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast