Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

Rookie

Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

i was inspired after reading leddys thread about his football team with a little humour
    mines wont be updated as frequently as others (around once a week) but im hoping you guys like it

THIS JUST IN (the thread of course)

A spaceship claiming to have originated from Haagara touched down onto an abandoned stadium and claimed it. The spaceship seemed to be highly advanced since witnesses claim it may have popped out of thin air. "I ain't see no nothing, then the next second POOF I see them" as the slack shouldered locals voice unite to form an awkward echo while the spaceship was landing. As the spaceship opened up the doors, (and to the confusion on both sides I may add) what appears to be a human coming out and speak English, "we are just looking for some competition we can dominate. Teams in the Universal League Banged Big(TM) and Galactic League Milking Away(TM) were far too hard for us so we thought we could dominate you puny humans, I mean enjoy your league as we struggle through hardships, torments, and various cases of glitches in The Matrix. Oh, and why are all of you staring like that? Where I'm from, if you stare like that death rays tend to come out of both eyes, ey" said Head Coach Fonzacus.

During an interview with Head Coach Fonzacus, I have many sneak-peak expectations that fellow viewers may be interested in:

Reporter: What is your true intention for coming to Earth?

Fonzacus: To perform a "treble" this season. Conquering Earth would be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

R: How are you going to complete a treble? More importantly, why are you going to conquer Earth?

F: By trying to watch my team play and perform various duties such as trading and nurturing players. No comment on the conquering part. I knew i shouldn't have said that, can you edit it out?

R: No, we are on live TV. Do you have a team to compete with? Have you bought the stadium you landed on? Will you be bringing extraterrestial hotties with you?

F: My team is all transfer list rejects from other leagues. The previous stadium owner was killed by me, does it make it mine by your law? if not can you edit that part out too? It seems from our long-going research you did not like our previous hotties such as Jar-Jar Binks, Michael Jackson and that girl that likes to come out from TVs. We would like to capture new people to lead our supporters to domination, the Wankin' Goons.

R: Thank you for your time Head Coach Fonzacus, it is all the time that we have right now, I welcome the overlords from Haagara to our humble Earth, please accept my cameraman and makeup artists as sacrifice. Stank Krunk reporting.

just a recap:
    basic team with mostly 10T a season on transfer
    no token buying
    plays 4-5-1 W (or 4-2-3-1/4-3-3, the CDM is a CAM)
    plays like arsenal
    prioritize youth

will post pics later

Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

Follow through the journey of both Goonskies FC (Fonzacus) and Rags to Riches FC (Znofrelius) in the epic-novel-trilogy-cluster-duck Goonskies - From Rags to Riches. The story of two pure thirty-five token teams relying on neither buying nor ads, but pure courage, determination, and bromance. Disrupting the Great Circle of Life called the League, Cup, and Champions League will take more than just mad skills, as mythological monsters and dangerous diseases (Trollinho) attempt to stop them on their quest to become the very best, like no one ever was.

=== GOONSKIES ===

Team Name: Goonskies FC
    Star Player Name: current/former arsenal players
    Stadium Name: Ye Olde Wankin' Grounds (planned)
    Supporter Name: Wankin' Goons
    Motto: The lunatics, are on the grass
    Mascot: Lucy the loose cannon

=== RAGS TO RICHES ===

Team Name: Rags to Riches
    Star Player Name: everyday items
    Stadium Name: Parc d'Attractions de Trou de Gloire (planned, gloryhole theme park)
    Supporter Name: Hentai Hikou no Ichimi (perverted delinquent crew)
    Motto: Dem be raggedy son, dem be raggedy
    Mascot: Ster the mole

will post pic later
    thisll be the first post on many other team showcases

=== NOTE FOR NEW READERS ===

since i cant get a hold of my first account here (the 1 up top), i cant really edit that and update it as i troll along my epic novel, Goonskies - From Rags to Riches, ima say to find a specific season is like trying to find a needle in a haystack making machine on a haystack island where haystack rain like cats and dogs: purely unpossible, especially with no formatting whatsoever

who knows, this might even be the first post every else is updating to make it look nice and well organized, but yeah, me well organized? its an oxymoron of epic proportions

and this is just ancient gibberish down below in case someone was interested with that

was the post i wrote here deleted? im pretty sure i sent it
    Last edited by littledude072; 02-15-2014 at 05:08 AM. Reason: note for viewers
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

if it gets removed or whatnot again tell me why

Stank Krunk reporting in on Goonskies FC's first game of the season, and how they miraculously somehow won three games and drew once before without playing. It's like they paid the league, champions league, and cup officials to enter into a league on a planet they've just arrived on. "I just slipped some diamonds onto the officials' desks while pointing my Ion Cannon, if they refuse well I'll gladly return them to the great maker, Carin' Fett. That's how politics work on this planet too right" comments Head Coach Fonzacus, "oh, and it's also the date of my birth, so statistically speaking I should be more trigger happy."

Despite his comments, I will give an 'official' report regarding his matches. He claims he doesn't remember his first two matches, so I'll report on what he can remember.

"Yesterday's match was a debacle, after doing so well the entire game against "The Gamers", my team drew 1-1. A youngen I bought a few hours before felt the need to injure another player and incur the wrath of a non bribed and threatened referee, only to receive a second yellow for carelessly swatting the ball in the box in the 89th minute. %€@®¶& [Haagaran]

I don't remember the second match too because i was out partying so i left my trusty Haagsky to manage for me. Seems he did a good job, I should reward him with the moon to rule.

Our third match was strange. Even though we outclassed them by 9Qs, we had 40 percent possession and ended up winning 1-3. It came with a high price seeing how I just brought my future captain back from the dead, only to die again within 40 minutes. Syahputra said 'hey, don't call me back before 5 days [a little under 2 months] because I'm an extra for The Promenading Lifeless.' The nerve of him, I could just blast him with my Ion Cannon right now.

Our game just now ended in a 1-2 win with another high price as a close friend of Syahputra, Calle, too had a role to play for the new season of 'The Contest of Toilets' as he just left upon kickoff and will return on the same day as Syahputra. Calle should be blasted with my Ion cannon too. "

What drama will unfold as new team Goonskies FC begin to rip up the league? I too have that very same question. Will there be more unexplained disappearances in the tournament?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There looks like nothing was removed by a Mod/Admin, it must have been the Haagarans!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i sent it twice via tapatalk and opera mini, both popped up then disappeared. ah well it worked via firefox

they seem fishy to me. they seem to be plotting something today. they have no games today. they had 3 games yesterday, yesterdays yesterday and another 3 games tomorrow, and tomorrows tomorrow.
    must mean theyre out kidnapping more supporters and bribing officials
    Last edited by littledude072; 10-24-2013 at 05:34 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

none of pict ?

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

will post picx tomorrow, or even tomorrows tomorrow as stank krunk mysteriously disappeared
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

goonskies 29-10-13

current team as of 29-10-13
    will update the interview part in a couple of days

http://i.imgur.com/cdVZx0I.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Stank Krunk's reports on the games from 25/10-31/10

The Champions League match ended with a 0-3 loss to the bottom ranked 'ken 47 S.O.B', and now the tables have turned. "That was a pitiful game. My first thought on that game would be if we lose this game, we might make the Champions League Knockout Rounds. There may still be hope for us as the teams in my group are all neatly tied, so a win for us means that we can scrape up a Knockout Round or two."

The next game ended much better with a 6-0 win against 'Thurny FC'. "The match was not as satisfying as I thought. I really wanted the boys to win the previous match, but alas I saw a shady looking character watching in the distance. That individual may be what forumers call 'Trollinho', staring at my team with a very sadistic face. I wanted to keep quiet about this because it seems he may be an official, or at least bribed many so my team could lose. Even though we had a sound win, my main striker suffered a 7 days injury."

The previous result of the injured striker gave the means to arch rival 'Hotspurs FC' to win a 1-0. No comments were made as Head Coach Fonzacus thrashed around Hotspurs Stadium with a vengeance.

26/10

The Cup run ended as Goonskies lost at home against 'Corinthians'. "Terrible game, we had 70 percent possession, and they had an injury, but somehow won. This may be another result from the infamous Trollinho, maybe I should start bribing him as well."

The following game ended in a 7-0 win against 'Bayern Monacco'. "The boys have redeemed themselves. I just don't understand how we can easily win the unimportant League games with no bonus, but lose the important Cup and Champions League with max bonus and everyone had full morale and fitness. Nothing special came out of that match because I felt we should've won the Cup and Champions League game from before."

27/10

Yet another Trollinho result from 'Hacker Firas' as Goonskies drew 2-2 at home. "Another game we should've won without a doubt. It is another pitiful game. We are now at the bottom of the Champions League group."

28/10

A 0-4 win against a friend 'Dian FC' where the Head Coach Dian was nowhere to be seen. Was he frightened by Head Coach Fonzacus? It appears so because some of the players were played out of position. "It seemed weird how half of my team had gotten a yellow card, I thought I set the tackling on easy, but alas there are some players that have to be more disciplined in the way of the Fairplay."

29/10

The 1-0 win against CPS was a game like no other. Players were dropping like flies, cards were being thrown on both sides, and Head Coach Fonzacus screaming untranslatable words in the next room. "Three of my players were injured after just going through rehab. One of their players was injured thought. It was a terrible display on both sides of the pitch as the referee retreated away from the mess caused by our loyal Wankin' Goons. I had to bribe them a bit to cause a mess but it was well worth seeing the ref helped in our fundraiser called 'Dancing with the Fishes'."

Hacker Firas 1-1 drew at their base of operation from the result of the three main players' injuries. It seems to me CPS and Hacker Firas were on the same page to take me down. "I saw the same ref, except with several modifications as most of his body parts were missing from the result of 'Dancing with the Fishes'.

30/10

Gogon FC 1-0 still pissed at this result, might not even do it

31/10

2-1 win against The Gamers did not prove to be what The Goonskies were hoping as they were still at the bottom of the Champions League Group. "It was a much better game compared to yesterday's. Still, I thought we could've at least won by many more goals since it was another 70-30 percent possession. Must be another Glitch in the Matrix effect."

The 2-2 draw with JMG FC was another disappointing result. Many Wankin' Goons took to the street and caused a riot. A player was seen leading the hooligans in his wheelchair following the 2nd injury of the week to the Football Federation building. "Attaboy Wankers, that's how we do business in this world of unfairness. Fight fire with fire. Burn a few buildings to the ground, but don't forget to say 'long live The Fonzacus' while you are all taking part as I don't want to get in trouble" witnesses reported hearing Di Marco, the captain of The Goonskies, yell as the sky turned crimson red that very night.

An ever so delightful day as The Goonskies won 0-8 against Kupchino 42. "The boys were making amends of what happened last night by playing to their fullest. Although I believed it could have been a far greater win because Kupchino did not use an illegal formation, but we had 80-20 possession. For some strange reason ever since last night I have been getting many arrest warrants for destruction of property, vandalism, and cow tipping. I admit I did make the Wankin' Goons riot, but I did not encourage cow tipping. That poor soul, may she rest in peace."
    Last edited by littledude072; 11-02-2013 at 08:13 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

01/11

A fine game as Pink FC lost 0-3 at their home. "The game had too many events. Lowing, a player very dear to me has just suffered yet another injury. This time a week long injury from falling off the stand as he celebrated a goal. I sometimes do not understand how players think. Pink FC also had a terrible display as two players were sent off, but somehow managed to defend well with the lack of two backs."

The win against Ken47 S.O.B 0-1 was only a consolation as they made third in their group stage. "The tables have turned as we became second strongest in our group. The strongest team in our group came in last place, we came in second, and the weakest somehow came in first. It is sad to say I was right when i predicted we would not make the knockout rounds, but never have I expected to actually become second strongest in our group. In our parralel universe we could have made the knockout rounds along with 'The Gamers'"

3/11

With the 2-0 win against Quintinha FBC they became second in the league. "This was an important game as we are closing the gap on the ever so hated Spuds. They appear to be tripping often and I have forseen we may be tripping in the near future."

Amir FC 2-2 yeah kind of pissed too

4/11

Reuthers LA 1-1 here as well, 2 consecutive double header goals in the 88th minute, and they were down 1 player each in the 60th minute -.-

6/11

The 2-1 win against Sandy FC proved to be a huge win. "There is now a gap between us and the third place chasers, if I remember correctly, Amir FC, REUTHERS LA, Sandy FC and Gogoon FC are all trailling by one point each. Somhow Gogon FC, one of the weakest in the league, and now without an active manager, have snuck up as a third place finisher, it must be Trollinho, everything must be Trollinho."
    Last edited by littledude072; 11-06-2013 at 05:06 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast