Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

lost the title

yep, pissed beyond words, could probably lose 2nd as well. i probably jinxed myself there
    ill just say an arrow hit me, again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-losttitle.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-arrowtotheknee.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

yep, ended up in 3rd

a picture is worth a thousand words
    ill just let the 4 pictures talk 4K words
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-lostleague.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

Spicy Transfer In Edoardo Misiano From FC Roasted

Some say, a signing of the century, as Head Coach Fonzacus landed another either footed player. Previous seasons have shown what a player Luke Poleski can be. Now we will see if Yoyo Manpogo (previously known as Edoardo Misiano) can exceed expectation to replace the legendary Luke Poleski. He is now clinically depressed after seeing Head Coach Fonzacus's record signing of four tokens shattered by one token to buy Manpogo.
    Helmi Nurochman, a flop of a flop, is still lurking around the dressing room shouting "I am the best of the best! Only Messy Leotard is better than me." It has been reported that no team seems to be interested in buying him the past two seasons. This may be the third season in a row.

i also forgot i didnt mention i sold cesar because that was a derp, i wanted to sell pinedo instead
    if nurochman werent always injured im guessing he can be as good as poleski since they both were 4* when i bought them, and were the same age, hopefully with him gone the cursell be lifted

will do the matches and the expectations once the league season opens up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-transfer18.11.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Rags to Riches

The second team is probably going to have an injury ravaged season. They are both still in the cup runs, way too much than both teams can handle. Both teams barely have a full 7 subs, tokens, and money. It will be a season where Rags to Riches will duke it with all their heart. May The Fonz be with you.

Goonskies have far less hope even with slightly better scheduling. They are ranked seventh in the league, and one of the weakest in the Cup and Champions League. This may be a season where they have to stay for another turn. Truly a sad day for both teams as the league finally opens up, and their hopes vanish into the fading day. And may The Fonz be with you, too, ey...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-terriblescheduling.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Goonskies

18/11

6-1 Skyking FC (cup)

Skyking FC 0-6

19/11

Binh FC 2-1

20/11

Hector FC 1-3 (CL)

MU FC ?-?

===

Rags to Riches

17/11

NGOC CTUONG 2-1 (cup)

18/11

1-0 NGOC CTUONG

20/11

3-0 Club Name

?-? Joao Ferreira FC (CL)

kudos to cat

changed many match times

i trolled so many people yesterday its not even funny. on my main account i changed 3 matches, and on my 2nd i changed 6. i count all of the games important since i might win 1 of the trophies, including the ever so infamous and illusive cup
    will i be changing more matches in the future? of course
    will i stop? when pigs fly over a frozen hell
    why am i trolling others? because i got trolled hard
    what if they take it to the forums? good, ill pat them on the back and say 'buddy pal, chief, G lord, yous aint in no position to talky talky, look at my scheduling...'

so yeah, ill probably go on hiatus next season if this keeps up. shouldnt hold my breath in hopes of an upgrade
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

closer to, the edge...

FFS, no idea how this happened, its like i can duke it (lose, but by 1 goal) with the best in the league, but i always lose (a heavy loss) against those much weaker. i can easily admit defeat, but this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-hardtroll.jpg  
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

kudos to cat

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i trolled so many people yesterday its not even funny. on my main account i changed 3 matches, and on my 2nd i changed 6. i count all of the games important since i might win 1 of the trophies, including the ever so infamous and illusive cup
    will i be changing more matches in the future? of course
    will i stop? when pigs fly over a frozen hell
    why am i trolling others? because i got trolled hard
    what if they take it to the forums? good, ill pat them on the back and say 'buddy pal, chief, G lord, yous aint in no position to talky talky, look at my scheduling...'

so yeah, ill probably go on hiatus next season if this keeps up. shouldnt hold my breath in hopes of an upgrade
    what do you mean when you say you trolled people in the game? You log all your accounts to support the other team? or is there more to it?

nope, i only have 2 accounts, and most of the time i derp. i rarely login to my 2nd because i set a 4-4-2. we all know how OPd it is, and theyre unbeatedable ATM, even to teams that are far stronger

i just change match times. i know most peoplell say its a waste of tokens. you cant reason with a madman XD. nothing more than changing match times. if you were in my position what would youve done?

i am slightly happier now, and i see my threads become all doom n gloom and stuff, so ill cheer it up a bit

i aint never gonna be no good sheepses for nutin. i is gonna be dat rebellious black sheep thats always sitting on dem (cash)cows food and rolling around in the mud
    hear me glorious roar *puts on a black leather jacket* BA-A-A-AH

i havent made a team update yet because ive been loggin in as anonymous a lot, and yeah i send gifts everyday. so its kind of hard to send gifts when im my only on my friendlist. no it doesnt reflect my real life whatsoever
    Cat Harrison and TypTex like this.

kudos to cat

Unexpected Win

With the league being in a very unstable condition at the moment, Goonskies FC managed a 2-1 win against second in the league Su Su FC, who are now trailing 5 points behind leaders and favorites Binh FC. "I lost hope before the game started so I set them in my classic 4-5-1 W with hard attacking, to the max [echoing throughout the press room, to the max]. I did not lose hope because they have 8 quality points over us. I lost hope because they have set a 4-4-2. I am now blessed by Trollinho, in a good way, which I still consider is bad."

im probably going to try and find this guy ranting later on, should be fun to see what hes going to go on about >;P
    and yeah, i wouldve accepted a defeat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-againstsusufc.jpg  
    TypTex and Cat Harrison like this.

kudos to cat

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast