Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

i sold sabou as he kept getting injured after he rejoins, thinking about selling lowing as well but im broke, if i use my packs theres no telling he might get injured again, im saving it for when a youngen gets injured
    o, and nearly an uninjured squad, i probably jinxed myself there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-goonskies-061113.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

7/11

Goonskies FC proved too much for Thumy FC as they won 0-5. "I felt we could have won by an even bigger margin since we had 80-20 percent possession and triple the shots. Cook became the current top scorer with 12 goals, surpassing Ian Rice, a mid tabled striker from JMG FC, by scoring a hat trick and providing a brace of assists. Cook is the hardest worker on my team unlike Syahputra and Calle, whom seem to have prefer movie stardom. There is no telling when they will get called up to perform for 'The Promenading Lifeless' and 'The Contest of Toilets, though I am eagerly awaiting to see them die terrible deaths once again as extrass."

Will they do well in tomorrow's game against arch rival Hotspurs FC as the Wankin' Goons chant "ain't no Gareth to Bale you out?" Catch up on tomorrows interview with me, Stank Krunk, probably after the game, not too sure if I'll watch it or not, reporting.

muahahaha dortmund lost, ahh the joysies
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

mod / ad not delete your posts, unless you post the item.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

"Ain't No Gareth to Bale You Out" Wankin' Goons Chant Against the Spuds

thats why i found it weird, opera mini and tapatalk refreshed and had them posted, but nothing showed up when i checked it again later on firefox
    sucks how this is the only day i couldnt find any interesting news stories

8/11

My prediction was correct stating I could not attend the Goosnkies versus Hotspurs game. Head Coach Fonzacus's pet haagsky 'Huskies' managed the team as they won 3-2 at home. Since we can not interview the dog I will review it as i watch the highlights from youtube.
    First goal of the game came from the new signing Gaca, as Cook tried to curl one in from a corner. Gaca being at the right place at the right time, only had to head the ball into, decided to backflip twice, and bicycle kicked the ball at a snail's pace. Needless to say, the keeper felt bad and let the shot in. The second and third goal came from Hotspurs, so there is nothing really to discuss. The fourth goal of the game came from the injury twin Lowing and Monrroy. Both, who were expected to be out for at least another month (3 more days of injury) somehow recovered just before the game and replaced Flopped Youngster Isla and Viktor 'Ibrahimovic' Ibrahim. The last goal of the game came from another Gaca-Cook combo as the same thing happened again, only on the other side of the pitch.
    It seems strange as the video I watched had barely audible voices along with barks such as; 'bark, you think I can't talk, punk? bark' and 'roar, I mean bark, I'm hunggy, that reporter watching the highlight looks tasty, bark'
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

A 7-0 Win Puts Even More Pressure on Hotspurs

The game where no Wankin' Goons can frown upon as it puts Goonskies on the top of the Goals For and the lowest Goals Against chart. With the new shift in direction and a new spirit to take down Hotspurs, how long will it be til Goonskies claim their second 1st place trophy? Head Coach Fonzacus is ever so busy doing nothing at all as he seems confident at overtaking the bitter arch rival next door. "I don't think I have to change anything, the team is doing well, for now. Not sure when another troll result will happen. I have noticed a slight change in the air, must be another update Nordeus did not mention."

MUAHAHA i just broke my longest days without an injury record, its now 3. the teams doing well ATM, hoping were going to stay on the right track. thing is, i have 12 tokens, i know im going to do something stupid like buy a logo/emblem or change names and stuff -.-'
    Cat Harrison and duchao like this.

kudos to cat

Breaking News, 2 Players Injured in a Game

It seems the curse has finally fallen upon The Goonskies as Nurochman and Fasano were injured during the Dian FC match. Fasano, a newly signed player, was injured within the opening 10 minutes. People say hope is lost for Nurochman, so we will not discuss his injury any further.

"I thought we were on a roll. We were close to having a consecutive 4 days without injury, shattering our own record by one day. I admit I put too much hope on the team. I don't think we can hold on to the league if more players become injured because I have used up most of my red candy packs. It seems strange how we had two games today, and another 2 games tomorrow's tomorrow, but no matches are scheduled for tomorrow, I get the feeling Hotspurs are behind this strange scheduling. We also won our Dian FC and CPS games 3-0 and 0-6 respectively though, but those games are not worth anything if Trollinho decides to feast my team again."

bought fasano and sold isla, not much of a change TBH except that fasano is 2 years younger and has an extra star, hopnig fasanoll be better than lowing in the long run
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

kudos to cat

Goonskies Are Now Sporting New Names

With the previous flip of Head Coach Fonzacus after the Manure versus Arse match where Van P did the unspeakable yet again, he decided to rename the players who are staying in the club for long. The players were renamed to:

1 Wookie Chestnut (GK)
    5 Tommy Vermin (LB)
    4 Piers Murtle (CB)
    6 Lori Kochy Kochy (CB)
    25 Carlos Jinkies (RB)
    10 Jackie Willis (CM)
    16 Erin Rambo (CM)
    19 Sandy Granola (CAM)
    14 Tito Walnut (LAM)
    44 Sargent Gnarly (RAM and my favorite XD, probably going to make him as captain, penalty/free kick taker and all that good stuff)
    9 Luke Poleski (ST)
    23 Andy Arseshaver (C/RAM my 2nd favorite )

ill probably rename the other players later on, i still have a few more names up my sleeves
    8 Michael Farteater
    11 Mesum (means perverted in indonesia) Oil
    31 Ryu Miyabi
    23 Nicky Bender
    24 Aduh (means oh crap) Diapet (a diarrhea medicine in indo XD)
    26 Manny Pingpong
    58 Giddyup Slalom

forgot about fabregas
    Francine Fibreglass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-11.11.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 11-11-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Head Coach Fonzacus Claims The Goonskies Drew to Heaten Title Battle

An unmanaged 4-0 win against Gogon FC proved to be a vital game, as Hotspurs won their game as well. The second game of the day proved Head Coach Fonzacus threw the game in order to heaten the title battle. The 1-1 draw was all that was needed for The Goonskies and Hotspurs to tie for first place, Goonskies are currently leading by GD (goal difference). "Yes, I threw the game so Hotspurs [expells vomit] can catch up with us [sob]. We somehow [pauses], did drew with JMG. No, I am not blaming Trollinho for this [punches desk]. Rumors have it he was in a terrible accident the other day due to a mutated 'superdog' [pauses, winks at Starsky] who threw a semi on his car [evil laugh]. It was like he didn't know what hit him [winks at Starsky again]. We also don't have a game tomorrow, but have another 2 games tomorrow's tomorrow [shoots picture of FA president]. On top of that it is the third consecutive day we've had an injury. I consider it good pay back, I mean charity for Trollinho as many people feel sorry for him in the hospital [looks at reporter funny]."

wookie chestnut got injured, some guy on my other account got injured. bringing the total to 5 consecutive days for rags to riches -.-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-table11.12.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 11-12-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Goonskies Pour 5-0 into Kupchino 42

The title of League Champions is almost over as Goonskies win at home. the 5-0 win was yet another one of those unwatched victories. Sargent Gnarly is trying so hard to match Luke Poleski's current top scorer mark. "If only Head Coach Fonzacus bought me sooner, I probably could be tied for top scorers and assist leaders. Still, Poleski, Granola, Walnut and I are on bromance terms. None of us have been injured, and we are always putting on a show unlike that useless Nurochman."
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Head Hunters and Erin Rambo Injured

15/11

A terrible game happened in the early hours of the day. Head Coach Fonzacus did not change the starting lineup and accidentally fielded the friendly youngsters against Pink FC. The game ended in a 1-1 draw, as head hunters from all over the country are now enraged. "I thought I changed the starting lineup last night. Must be a mysterious disconnect that happened before. I probably couldn't notice because I was tired and sleepy yesterday, one of my many qualities of derping. Erin Rambo also got injured for the first time this season. I will field my strongest players these last two games because the title race is still on. It would bring great dishonor if we lost to Hotspurs, the only way to reclaim my honor is by seppuku."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-table11.15.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast