Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League

Rookie

Question How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League

I on down side now! I already lost a lot of at League game

How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League

This is the formations 4-4-2

How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League-capture.jpg

And This is my formations 4-3-1-2
    How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League-capture1.jpg

Guys! I really need you help

Rookie
    Try 4-5-1 V-style. Works for me.

P.S. Sorry, I didn't see you don't have wingers. Get some.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hrgamrga View Post
    Try 4-5-1 V-style. Works for me.

P.S. Sorry, I didn't see you don't have wingers. Get some.

I can't get winger player now
    Anyway Thanks

Rookie
    Guys! I really need you help

If you don't have wingers, then you can try 4-3N-1-2 playing in the middle with short passes and hard tackling

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylerj View Post
    If you don't have wingers, then you can try 4-3N-1-2 playing in the middle with short passes and hard tackling
    That I using ......

Anyway Thanks

Anyone I need your Help!

lol 4-5-1v doesnt work anymore

I need a way to beat 4-4-2 to for my champions leaque match. anybody who knows how to beat it?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I will be honest with you your opponent has a far superior squad than you, more star players in every position so I dont think you stand a chance unless you get lucky and do a troll result but I expect you to lose 5-0 minimum!, I only wish you had a ML, you could of gon with 3-1-4-2,!, you could still play it but you would have to play MC out of position in the ML spot. you would be set up like this.............................................. G,DL,DC,DR,DMC,MC,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST.
    This is nice and balanced but as I said before you opponents team is excellent so you are going to need a lola lola luck mate.
    Ryanwong and fugazi like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I will be honest with you your opponent has a far superior squad than you, more star players in every position so I dont think you stand a chance unless you get lucky and do a troll result but I expect you to lose 5-0 minimum!, I only wish you had a ML, you could of gon with 3-1-4-2,!, you could still play it but you would have to play MC out of position in the ML spot. you would be set up like this.............................................. G,DL,DC,DR,DMC,MC,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST.
    This is nice and balanced but as I said before you opponents team is excellent so you are going to need a lola lola luck mate.
    Thanks Man
    Hope that will work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast