Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niels Timmerman View Post
    lol 4-5-1v doesnt work anymore

Yeah, right...

And the teams are both 27.2*, 3rd level.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    That I using ......

Anyway Thanks

Anyone I need your Help!
    I'd try 4-1(DMC)-3(N)-2. Anyway, good luck in the game. Play defensively, go for counter attacks.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I will be honest with you your opponent has a far superior squad than you, more star players in every position so I dont think you stand a chance unless you get lucky and do a troll result but I expect you to lose 5-0 minimum!, I only wish you had a ML, you could of gon with 3-1-4-2,!, you could still play it but you would have to play MC out of position in the ML spot. you would be set up like this.............................................. G,DL,DC,DR,DMC,MC,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST.
    This is nice and balanced but as I said before you opponents team is excellent so you are going to need a lola lola luck mate.
    Thanks
    The final score is 1:3
    How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League-capture.jpg

I used that 3-1-3-1-2 formation

It less I not lost like 0:5

The strength of his formation is at midfield and at defence. So I 'd play
    -------ST-----
    --AMC--------
    --MC MC MC--
    -----DMC(DOWN ARROW)
    DL DC DC DL
    If you playing home go with mentality: Normal or defensive for away. Hard tackle, through the middle, counter attack and no offside trap. No arrows just for DMC and if you have a good possession use red arrow for ST or for AMC but once you lost possession go back to NO arrows. During the game try to sub AMC to refrech your attack. Put your AMC slide to left coz his right DC is weaker to make more pressure on him to make mistakes.

That what I'd do if I were you.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MEDO View Post
    The strength of his formation is at midfield and at defence. So I 'd play
    -------ST-----
    --AMC--------
    --MC MC MC--
    -----DMC(DOWN ARROW)
    DL DC DC DL
    If you playing home go with mentality: Normal or defensive for away. Hard tackle, through the middle, counter attack and no offside trap. No arrows just for DMC and if you have a good possession use red arrow for ST or for AMC but once you lost possession go back to NO arrows. During the game try to sub AMC to refrech your attack. Put your AMC slide to left coz his right DC is weaker to make more pressure on him to make mistakes.

That what I'd do if I were you.

Good luck
    Pretty much like this, using DMC and try hard tackling and passing through the middle.

How to kill 4-4-2 formations with 7 start player? In Championship League-1965015_729470687077096_1626848899_n.jpg

Normal mentallity for the center short pass normal tackle pressure defensive midle no counter no offside trap , and set red arrow in dmc . this image is the second match in the first match i win 3-1 same tatic same orders. Better teams you should play like this . Simple he have 2 st blocked for 2 dc the 3rd dc is like a sweper because that need set red arrow on dmc to play like mc , he only have 2 mc you have his center blocked and more weak than yours you have more one unit in center , ml and mr ate bocked dmr and dml . Now he is in deep troubles with only 2 mc to defend the midle against your narrow diamond
    Last edited by Calaveritas; 02-28-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Result? Tactic?

Rookie
    honestly i do not think u can beat the 4-4-2. I use 4-4-2 too and i am cup and cl finals away from back to back treble. League i won again with only 1 draw thus far in league have not lost one game in 2 seasons and i only lost 2 games in 2 seasons both in cup games where i allready had really big advantage. I played against all kind of formations always won i think i won the hardest against 3n-4-3. so my advice would be this one but i won but very hard and after i altered my formation a bit. Good luck to you thou to me the 4-4-2 used regulary is pretty much invincible
    fugazi likes this.

whats the tactics and the formation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12