Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh

Thread: 35T style Reserve team needing advices!

Famous

Cool 35T style Reserve team needing advices!

Hey guys!

Made a 35T reserve team with a curiosity how they doing if im not there. I have limited time, only once or twice per day to login and manage them.

I set them first Goalie style Narrow diamond but i realised (after decent loss) later it needs at least 4,5 star players

Sooooo!

Im considering a good defender tactic that no needs very good players (coz limited time and no investment) and stands against better teams.

What tactic and orders do you prefer in this situation???

Summing:
    -35T team
    -No time and mood for farming tokens
    -Prolly never be there active manager

!!!MOST IMPORTANT!!!

i would like to promoted every season coz my primary team advancing 3 tier ahead and if i get a 2 star player with them i could sell to my res. team with a minimal offer in the future!

Thanks!

edit:
    Promoted plan: Had lucky coz when i got new team they was in 3rd place
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-23-2015 at 05:28 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Ok guys until i get better idea i set this ->

I think its a mourinho tactic or i call this donut with 2 Strikers

---------ST-------x-------ST-----------

--x----MC(down)-MC(up)-MC(down)---x-
    DML(down)--x------x-------x--DMR(down)
    --x-----DC--------DC------DC----x-----

(lame flow chart )

im a little bit lucky coz i have DL/DML and DR/DMR players too

hard defending
    Through the middle
    own half
    normal (i dont want red cards!)
    long
    zonal
    Counter - CHECK!
    offsde - NO

ideas?

edit: have DC/DMC too! considering to put DMC post and sacrifice the weaker ST for it!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-23-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Famous
    update!

with my new setup and relativly bad players i won 3-1 against a similar Q team at home (i wasnt there ofc.)

my best move besides my tactical change i put in my native (seems like) fast trainer lowQ ST and performed very well!!! he got 9 and he was MOM ofc.

after my win i buyed from 1-2 tokens 2 good defenders! looking forward next game!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The best formation (better %, not guarantee, as almost everything in t11) is 4-5-1 V , def/counter/flanks.
    The problem in your case (when you're not watching) is that there are 4 positions of M players, DMC/MC/AML/AMR, so if you have an auto sub, it's possible to have a player oop. Also those positions need a different back up player.
    4-4-2 is about the same unless you have a MC-ML-MR as sub but this needs a lot of powertrain
    With a system 4-3-3, you need only MC & STs.

Another way of playing, is to have a second team, staying/tanking in the same level and after few seasons, when you gather money/T/booster to go for a championship/double or treble as I do this season with my team
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ost-goals.html

35T style Reserve team needing advices!-history-1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Thanks Nik!

but i stick myself to promoting every season coz my main team ahead by 3 that means if they will be relative high league my main res team could feed from my main! (fresh u21 with 2 stars 0T would be 5 stars to my res.!) The more we go up in levels we will get bigger chance to fall upon a bidding war! i cannot risk that thats why im stick to promoting I would rather pay 7-8-9 tokens for a fresh 5 star player than falling into an endless bidding war(s)

but thanks a lot! next season i might try the V formation! until we will see how performing this formation
    and my team is done for now, dont have AMx positions and i was lucky in biddings!

behold my res. team some of them old but dont care cpl. of days there will be next season anyway

35T style Reserve team needing advices!-resteamlvl1.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-24-2015 at 06:58 PM.