Thread: Orders and arrows for this tactic pls

Rookie

Orders and arrows for this tactic pls

I want to use this formation, and going to buy DMR DML, so i need orders and arrwos for this tactic, help please!
    Orders and arrows for this tactic pls-.jpg

Rookie
    I need help guys, please!

I don't know of orders lol just I use the same formation always maybe a little bit modified

Rookie
    so u dont know what is best options of arrows and orders for this formation? but u are playing with this?

Quote Originally Posted by pokerstar View Post
    so u dont know what is best options of arrows and orders for this formation? but u are playing with this?
    I use now a 4-3-1-2 with 2 blue arrows in the DC's +8 red arrows, attacking + mixed passing that is changed for very defensive + long passing when I dont have the control, then, counter and offside active, passing style mixed and tackling normal.
    I consideer very imprtant when season start to do friendlies to see the best man for fouls and corners, because that helps a lot and save many points, and thats why my MC Nedved scored 24 goals in 37 matches this season really...

I am not a manager of counters or so... I test players and don't touch ma formation a lot

Rookie
    What u mean under "when I dont have the control"? and i didnt understood this " consideer very imprtant when season start to do friendlies to see the best man for fouls and corners, because that helps a lot and save many points, and thats why my MC Nedved scored 24 goals in 37 matches this season really..." Please, can u explain it easyer? Sorry for my english

Rookie
    And when u are playing with 8 red arrows, it isnt risky? Also what other oders u have when u change options to attacking? mixed passes and what then? Because after u started about orders on very defensive. It's 2 ways how are u playing on this tactic ?Attacking or very defensive? And what arrows do u use when u change it to defensive?

Rookie
    Guys no one else uses that formation? I need any tips about it, help please!