Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Asymmetrical Friendy testing begins on Nov 14

MDKII

Asymmetrical Friendy testing begins on Nov 14

Greeting Managers,

This week's update (due Nov 14) will see certain servers receive the asymmetrical friendly match update. This update will be compatible with both desktop and mobile devices. Here's how it works:

• When you are challenged to a friendly, you will not receive any benefits or drawbacks of playing a friendly. You cannot earn boosters, cash, burn condition or receive injuries;
    • When you challenge someone to a friendly, it will work the same way as it always has. Your players will burn condition, have a chance to receive injuries and earn boosters and cash;
    • This update will only be available to a limited number of servers at first, so if you don't see these changes in your game, it means your server was unaffected.

The purpose of releasing this update to a limited number of servers is too test these changes in a live environment. After we have gathered enough data, we will decide whether we will implement this feature to all servers, or rework it based on player feedback.

Please use this thread to supply feedback, comments and suggestions.

Good news..

How do we know If our server is included in the test?
    Only by playing the friendly?

MDKII
    The update is now available to a select number of servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    How do we know If our server is included in the test?
    Only by playing the friendly?
    Right now, that is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The update is now available to a select number of servers.

Right now, that is the only way.
    Do you mean if I see an update notification for T11 on my ipad, my server is included in the test group?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This is a very usefull update!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
    Do you mean if I see an update notification for T11 on my ipad, my server is included in the test group?
    You will either have to challenge a friend to a friendly match, or wait until you are challenged to a friendly and test it like that. We know it's a bit of a hassle, but sadly it's the only way at the moment.

Thx this update has been real helpful and i hope it will be released to everyone soon!

Awesome update, finally!

well^^ at the end a solution for this problem, is another way. During lot of time players talk here about this problem and I was thinking that system will change using something like a "message" system, to accept friendlies, or in another way, but, that's right!!
    The problem with friendlies will be deleted forever and ever xD

...¬¬' at now, my dearest developers, we need a 2nd thing... and is that, after see that the game programm our season's calendar, we need to be liberated to pay the "1 token" to change the match hour, the 1st time that we wanna change it... and if we change it + of 24 hours before the match....
    ...with this, players will adapt the calendar to his "hour zone" and personal life, and.. with this 2nd change game will win a lot. A game adapted to players life, is a game playable for all the world.
    Good update, well done!^^ (Allelujah)

I see that the coffee machine that u bought for the office makes happy developers LOL
    Last edited by khris; 11-14-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast