Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com

Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com

Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com-design1.jpg

Hi Guys, After a long wait, its finally here again!! we are having a competition to design your own Top Eleven Jersey! From all our entries, we will pick the top 20 to be voted on by our Facebook community. Top 5 designs will be added to Top Eleven game and winners will receive their own jerseys for free.
    You can only upload your work via our official site here
    If you wish to upload more than one file, you may package several into a zip archive. Maximum file size is 7 MB. Allowed formats are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif and .zip.
    The Competition commences on 17/09/2014. The closing date for Entries is 22/09/2014

Below are templates just to make your life easier

Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com-jer-template1.png Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com-jer-template2.png

Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com-design.jpg  
    khris, AryanS and Tony Qazenjian like this.

Banned
    LOL...What a nice idea to get good design of jerseys for free...

Have Nordeus designers run out of ideas...

I am fine with this competition only if the top 5 designers get there own design jerseys... And its exclusive for them only...

No one else gets excess to them... Is it necessary to always think of profit and business in all the things...

Upload wont work for me, I am not getting any confirmation message it just says "Uploading.." and nothing happens. I've kept it open for an hour or so and it is just 4,7MB file..

Question I Want To Ask!

Quote Originally Posted by adamaiti View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Design1.jpg 
Views:	2015 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	29608

Hi Guys, After a long wait, its finally here again!! we are having a competition to design your own Top Eleven Jersey! From all our entries, we will pick the top 20 to be voted on by our Facebook community. Top 5 designs will be added to Top Eleven game and winners will receive their own jerseys for free.
    You can only upload your work via our official site here
    If you wish to upload more than one file, you may package several into a zip archive. Maximum file size is 7 MB. Allowed formats are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif and .zip.
    The Competition commences on 17/09/2014. The closing date for Entries is 22/09/2014

Below are templates just to make your life easier

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jer-template1.png 
Views:	1974 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	29606 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jer-template2.png 
Views:	1881 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	29607

Good luck!

hi I'm from Indonesia, I want to ask
    may I design without a template that has been provided?
    I designed through software "Paint" and can not combine my jersey design with templates.

Link To View Design Jersey I Without Using Templates: http://tinypic.com/r/30djpcn/8
    Last edited by Syah Rizqan Ramadhan; 09-18-2014 at 03:54 AM.
    Qyu and Juventus Qe like this.

Hey Alen, We will check on this one. I have tried it my self and it went smooth. Other guys have uploaded the pics as well. Can you check your internet connection speed while we check it from our side please? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syah Rizqan Ramadhan View Post
    hi I'm from Indonesia, I want to ask
    may I design without a template that has been provided?
    I designed through software "Paint" and can not combine my jersey design with templates.

Link To View Design Jersey I Without Using Templates: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Hey Shah, Yes you may. and Your template is real good too

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Finally we will have some new jerseys ingame, I hope they will be counted as premium jerseys!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by adamaiti View Post
    Hey Alen, We will check on this one. I have tried it my self and it went smooth. Other guys have uploaded the pics as well. Can you check your internet connection speed while we check it from our side please? thanks
    I uploaded 86MB to youtube after I tired uploading the package with jerseys, this is what I get and nothing else (bar on the bottom reaches 100%)

Screenshot by Lightshot

Hello Admin , I've tried to send the results of my designs on the website topeleven.com, but notice that appears always " uploading ". what a sign that the design has been sent?

Last edited by TengkuPangeran; 09-18-2014 at 05:28 PM.

I have the same problems as mentioned above, it just says "Uploading..." and nothing is happening after that... please help!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast