Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Season contracts issue

Season contracts issue

Hi Managers,

Some of you already noticed it: some players did not get one year older after they entered the new season. We're currently investigating the issue and we will keep you updated as soon as we have more information about it. The only thing we're sure of at the moment is that not all clubs and not all kinds of players are being affected.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we're working on addressing this problem.

Note the same thread will be used for further updates.

Cheers,
    mihZR
    khris and PepG like this.

what about my situation ?
    Not only I have a player that was supposed to retire in the end of the season and not is still in my team....
    I finished 8th and still you changed my level.....
    I wanted to stay level 29 and now I am level 30 with players 4 stars instead of 29 and players 5 stars .....
    If championship starts it will be difficult to change this and one more year will be loft for me.... not to mention I dont have tokkens to purchase better players....

Apprentice
    why should they age after 1 season anyway? 1 season is 28 weeks, one year is 52 weeks... Since you are trying to be more realistic and all with fatigue. This too needs to be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriakos Zagliveris View Post
    what about my situation ?
    Not only I have a player that was supposed to retire in the end of the season and not is still in my team....
    I finished 8th and still you changed my level.....
    I wanted to stay level 29 and now I am level 30 with players 4 stars instead of 29 and players 5 stars .....
    If championship starts it will be difficult to change this and one more year will be loft for me.... not to mention I dont have tokkens to purchase better players....
    I had 1 player player who was supposed to retire my one could be sacked and cost nothing. Yours I would tthink should be the same. Give it a check.

Quote Originally Posted by mihZR View Post
    Hi Managers,

Some of you already noticed it: some players did not get one year older after they entered the new season. We're currently investigating the issue and we will keep you updated as soon as we have more information about it. The only thing we're sure of at the moment is that not all clubs and not all kinds of players are being affected.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we're working on addressing this problem.

Note the same thread will be used for further updates.

Cheers,
    mihZR
    Could this be caused by the fact I had 7 players contracts I didn't renew would have taken my squad down maybe to below a squad minimum. Could that be the problem?

No they add old players to your squad which you can replace. In answer to the age thing a season is 4 weeks therefore a contract and age must follow unless you want 13 seasons a year. This contract issue must be sorted before the league starts or might as well come back in a month I need to clear out the players I no longer need without being penalised 250 million

Quote Originally Posted by Garethalun View Post
    No they add old players to your squad which you can replace. In answer to the age thing a season is 4 weeks therefore a contract and age must follow unless you want 13 seasons a year. This contract issue must be sorted before the league starts or might as well come back in a month I need to clear out the players I no longer need without being penalised 250 million
    I started to try and sell mine!

So I take it nothing is being done about this then I give up 4 years of invested time and money screwed over not impressed at all you can stick it as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Garethalun View Post
    So I take it nothing is being done about this then I give up 4 years of invested time and money screwed over not impressed at all you can stick it as far as I'm concerned.
    I don't blame you I won't be far behind you!

Hi Managers,

Just a quick follow-up regarding this issue.

As promised, we investigated and, without giving further details, the problem is unfortunately more complex than expected. For that reason, we're unable to resolve it right now. However, be aware working on a fix has been added to our list of priorities and that we'll try to address this issue in the next few weeks.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Have a great day.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast