Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What is the point of our suggestions?

Thumbs up What is the point of our suggestions?

I'm member of this forum for ~6 months and I've seen a lot of good suggestions on this forum and noticed that some are repeated and posted way before I joined forum. Members still post them, both new and existing ideas, but none of them is realised.
    Why should we suggest anything when no one responds and nothing changes?
    Has anyone seen ANY SINGLE realised suggestion from this forum? I haven't, but I'm quite sure no one did.

So if no one did, that means Nordeus doesn't care about this forum at all. This forum became site just for chatting and bragging about team and success, but has nothing with game's development what it should have been, at least this thread group). No wonder why a lot of members left this forum.
    Ex top eleven player

this is true my friend
    but i hope this will change
    otherwise Nordeus will lose maaaaaaaaaaaaaaany managers

Famous
    I understand what T11_fan are angry. In fact, I just regard this sub-forum as a vent thread with special theme.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I just regard this sub-forum as a vent thread with special theme.
    yeah, I agree with you both. When I started, I made a couple of suggestions but later on I realized that it was pointless.
    I 'm not gonna stop playing the game because of this but I realize that Nordeus has a communication (and pr) problem with the members and the players of the game.
    I can live with that.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-18-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Marwan Younis likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ...but I realize that Nordeus has a communication (and pr)problem with the members and the players of the game.
    I can live with that.
    That speaks enough about them, which kind of company they are.
    I can live with that too. It doesn't hurt me, this thread is just what I noticed and you guys prove I'm not the only one.
    Ivan Ćorluka likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is NOT pointless. The suggestions are looked at, I can promise you! not that the changes all happen, but some have. I think they really are trying to improve the (admittedly not perfect) communication, lately for sure.
    Enrico Habiger likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is NOT pointless. The suggestions are looked at, I can promise you! not that the changes all happen, but some have. I think they really are trying to improve the (admittedly not perfect) communication, lately for sure.
    You make this game live and the all managers left that game they will come back,this game is like a radio, TV is not there WE ARE IN 2015 NOT 1960.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, there is a hope.

good luck guys
    Top Eleven - Be a Community Manager
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I'm member of this forum for ~6 months and I've seen a lot of good suggestions on this forum and noticed that some are repeated and posted way before I joined forum. Members still post them, both new and existing ideas, but none of them is realised.
    Why should we suggest anything when no one responds and nothing changes?
    Has anyone seen ANY SINGLE realised suggestion from this forum? I haven't, but I'm quite sure no one did.

So if no one did, that means Nordeus doesn't care about this forum at all. This forum became site just for chatting and bragging about team and success, but has nothing with game's development what it should have been, at least this thread group). No wonder why a lot of members left this forum.
    I guess and hope that AFTER the update on 26th January the game will change on many ways. They spend a lot of time and work in this update that they haven´t enougth time for let our wishes come true. This update is great and let us hope for more. I guess this game will be programmed easier to introduce more updates. Basicly for me it would be nice to get more german official icons.
    I believe this game will turn into s.th. special in future

Maybe make a devblog who show what work is in progress, and approximately when it will come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast