Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jesmen Yeoh

Thread: Rewards for Top Scorer/Passer/rated

Lightbulb Rewards for Top Scorer/Passer/rated

I think it will be fine to give some rewards to the FC that have top scorer/passer/rated players.

Maybe extra skill points for the players or just some token/money to the manager.

What you guys think about this?
    Ullas Das likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmen Yeoh View Post
    I think it will be fine to give some rewards to the FC that have top scorer/passer/rated players.

Maybe extra skill points for the players or just some token/money to the manager.

What you guys think about this?
    im really agree with this, in the football world Top Scores, Top Assist, and the one who has most rated on a season should be given reward for the good hardwork as an appreciace for them..

in the real world the receive like golden boot or something else, but in this game u can change it become some other,
    as example, make their price increase, bonus points, or place a badges for golden boots in their profile..

it will make better..

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @Jesmen Yeoh usesearch there are more topics about this and if I am not wrong they are planning something for this
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook