Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Attack in the woods!

Dreamer

Attack in the woods!

Foresters FC

Founded on: March 2, 2014

Attack in the woods!-10150750_10203519230532114_4729998408373908353_n.jpg

The Foresters' board made a shock and rash decision to bring in Cody A. Taylor for their final three games in league 1. Taylor did not produce results right away, but was able to maintain the top spot to win the league title. The post season was short, but Taylor brought in new talent in striker with Liam Roberts and Joe White. Taylor also solidified midfield with the addition of Raffael Spaggiari.

A new spark was with Foresters FC winning their first game in League 2 by a tally of three goals on the road. Taylor saw his team win five strait before a huge upset by Suel FC, losing 2-3 at home. Since then Taylor has enjoy unstoppable success on the road to the League 2 title, but the season still has two wary games remaining and with rival team Vai Noi only 3 points back there is no time to relax!
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Dreamer
    Foresters have all but clinched the title with a huge lopped sided victory!

Attack in the woods!-10247294_10203524881273379_2573814913434783226_n.jpg

One match remains against a weak team, and foresters are in need of a single point!
    Jll02 likes this.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Very strong victory on the path to sucess!

PS: It would make your club center even more fab if you added classy league standings and your logo!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Dreamer
    Foresters FC did not disappoint in their final game! A 0-6 victory over Waner FC!

Attack in the woods!-1794621_10203531660962867_6405208475606350682_n.jpg

Foresters FC also enjoyed some success in the Champions League with a Quarter Finals appearance. Foresters FC did qualify for the cup, but dropped out of the first round in a second leg 1-2 loss on the road.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 05-04-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Dreamer

Cool

Foresters FC lay all doubts to rest with a huge season opener on the road!

Attack in the woods!-demo.jpg

Time Scorer Assist
    10' J White L Roberts
    11' J White (2) R Spaggiari
    36' R Spaggiari
    39' J White (3)
    42' J Clancy L Roberts (2)
    53' J White (4) L Roberts (3)
    57' L Roberts J White
    60' R Spaggiari (2)
    75' R Spaggiari (3)
    80' J White (5)
    90' R Spaggiari (4)

In the post match interview Taylor stated that his team will be using the 4-1-2-1-2 formation moving forward whenever both strikers are available. The impressive teamwork in the attacking front has quieted any concern over the possible weak points in the back. Taylor also stated that R Spaggiari will be sharing the captain's band this year. Hints suggest that player will be J White.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Foresters are weary with injury, but have maintained great form. Key players have suffered multiple injuries to this point of the season, including Miloslav Merrick, William Stockton, and John Clancy. Taylor has made several changes, including bringing several new players, namely Brandson Pettigrew (DL - 35) and Mario Olsson (DR - 23).

Formation:
    Attack in the woods!-midseasonformation.jpg

Stats:
    Attack in the woods!-midseasonstats.jpg

Table:
    Attack in the woods!-midseasonleaguetable.jpg

Taylor is still looking for the right players to replace Ian Niziolek and Ian Short, but claims he has not found the right players to fill the holes.

In other news Foresters FC disappointed in the Cup being knocked out in the playoffs round, but are looking steady in the Champions League having won group stage and the first leg of the knock out stage.

Dreamer
    Taylor has made the best transfer out since starting as the manager of Foresters FC! The great sale of Jarrod Stephenson eases the fans' concern of over-spending by Taylor.

Attack in the woods!-winningtransfer.jpg

Attack in the woods!-winningtransferplayerstats.png

Taylor also stated he was happy to see Stephenson leave at a respectable price, but was still saddened to release a consistent player.

A statement by Stephenson indicated there are no hard feelings over his release. He will be missed.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 05-28-2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Crop first image

Dreamer

Season 3 Season Review

Taylor looked unsettled in his post season interview, but only gave words of praise as his side finished second in a very tough season.

Table:
    Attack in the woods!-season3table.jpg

Individual results (blue highlight indicates home):
    Attack in the woods!-season3leagueresults.png

With the new season starts new challenges and Taylor stated he wants nothing less to win silverware this season.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 06-01-2014 at 03:57 AM.

Dreamer

Season 4 under way with a rocky start!

With five league matches played Taylor expressed deep concerns that he may be able to meet the team's goals.

Attack in the woods!-season4table.jpg

Foresters have done fairly well in the cup, winning all four qualification matches, and look poised to make it past the next round. Champions league also looks questionable with a 2-0-1 record in the first half of round robin play.

Recent transactions and injuries have also shaken the team's confidence.

Attack in the woods!-season4team.jpg

Dreamer

Season 4 Turning Around

Foresters FC has turned their fortunes around! League is improving, Champions League and Cup the Forests are shocking their manager with stellar runs.

There was no shock as Taylor has many abundant changes after the first five league games.
    Out:
    • DL, Richard Dykstra
    • ST, Kevin Marchesi
    • ST, Joe White (to Guide FC)

In:

League Table:
    Attack in the woods!-season4table.jpg

Cup (record run!):
    Attack in the woods!-season4cup.jpg

Champions League:
    Attack in the woods!-season4champions.jpg

Team Stats:
    Attack in the woods!-season4stats.jpg

Foresters FC most recent win was a dramatic game against Chadir FC:
    Attack in the woods!-championswinteamrating.jpg

Attack in the woods!-championswinindividualrating.jpg

Taylor stated he is extremely pleased will all competitions and is now again hopeful to fulfill his promise to win silverware.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast