Current Formation
    Formation depends on opponent’s formation

Favorite Formation
    4-5-1 V Style / 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly / 4-1-4-1

Stadium
    Panatha F.C. Arena - 211.000 spectators capacity

Panatha FC Anthem

A few words about myself

I joined Top11 Manager on 15/8/2012. I said joined because I did not think it was good enough to get busy with, mainly because at that time I was also playing Football Manager 12.
    Around mid September I was really angry at Football Manager because despite of the awesomeness , it was such a time killer and so I decided to give top11 another chance.
    My team with auto coach on had finished third on first season and 3 matches before season 2 end was ranked 7th. So I went “oh rly?” , searched old forum a bit and decided to stay for another round at lvl 2 league. Did a lot of experiment with coaching that season (foolish experiment also) but managed to finish at rank 2. What I liked (and still do) about this game is that heartbeat goes faster while on a live match against any worthy opponent and that kept me on to the coaching business.
    Next season(4th) I did a lot more of forum reading about counter tactics but I still was a rookie, however managed to end at rank 2 again.
    At 5th season I was first all the way but lost the league at the very last match (finished second). Disappointed as I was, I moved on to next season. Team’s income was good enough and I managed to get excellent young players with special abilities with just a few tokens by searching early in the morning. The result was a disaster because team succumbed to a scout team and finished 2th for the fourth consecutive league. Without any real money involved I had a nice stack of coins by now, it was the right moment to get my first 6 star players and so I went on and bought two scouts to strengthen my roster. Things went smooth, I managed to win my first ever championship on 9/2/2013.
    Through all seasons I have also won 3 champions leagues and 2 cups but since league is my main priority, I will not spend time talking about those

My objectives
    Maintain possession of championship as long as possible and get as many forum friends as I can in order to exchange views about our favorite game.

Thank you for reading this & please dont forget to support my team by pressing Like down below.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-14-2014 at 10:19 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nice team so far keep going like that
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

thank you my friend
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

nice team!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are welcome, but you should put a picture with players from your first 11 in order :P it will be better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by thepercival View Post
    nice team!
    Thank you thepercival, most of them are bought with special ability at the age of 18 or 19, then powered trained to deliver big stats fast.

All names are taken after my favorites players all over europe, active ones or recently retired like roberto carlos .
    Its supreme eye candy to watch games now :P
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are welcome, but you should put a picture with players from your first 11 in order :P it will be better.
    Will do, when i decide about first 11, maybe Cristiano Ronaldo not so happy about being fed passes from Lionel Messi :P
    Anyway, need to play a few games, compare stats and see how everyone blends in team.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Updated with proper jerseys and first 11 players in place.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Banned
    If you need my advice, then you should use 4 5 1 V .

you have the needed players to play with it ... it very balanced formation in both attack and defense.

Your current formation is too much defensive and midfielder and if you wanted to bring more trophies to you trophy room then you should use attacking formation to win as possible

Generally I see that you can do it and won the league trophy if you used attacking formation because you always come 2nd in your league and this means that you are good competitor but need some risk and courage
    Spyros likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    If you need my advice, then you should use 4 5 1 V .

you have the needed players to play with it ... it very balanced formation in both attack and defense.

Your current formation is too much defensive and midfielder and if you wanted to bring more trophies to you trophy room then you should use attacking formation to win as possible

Generally I see that you can do it and won the league trophy if you used attacking formation because you always come 2nd in your league and this means that you are good competitor but need some risk and courage
    Well said Adel.....It is nice to see my mentor finally commented on my showcase thread
    Of course I play 4-5-1 V style (started to play like that when your thread "how to counter any formation" was fresh at page 1) as my main set up.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast