Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: July Fourth (English Team)

Breaking News - Greatest T11 Forum Defender Of All-Time

The 9* Legend THAT is... Louis Shepherd

Louis Shepherd is the FIRST defender to enter the 9* hall of fame on 3 occasions.

Petersen & Papaleo 500 July Fourth Appearances

On the final game of last season, Both Chano Petersen & Stacey Papaleo III appeared for the 500th time for July Fourth in the very same match, They both Join Miku in the 500+ appearances club and are both currently joint 4th in the all-time appearances totals.
    Chris Rath likes this.

Breaking News - Benayoun Equals Forum Record

The 9* Legend THAT is... Yossi Benayoun

Yossi Benayoun now joins Hatsune Miku and Matías Valletta for having spent 9 seasons at 9* status.

I'm sorry July, but due to the seriousness of this situation, I'm going to have to lock this thread for now.

I suspect one of the Admins or Pricop will take over, but this is getting out of hand.

I'd advise you BOTH to stop right now, before it gets any worse.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread unlocked, July if you have a problam with any user on this thread please contact me as soon as possible, thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VIP Post reserved*

Events that occured in our 32nd Season (Level 30)

Papaleo III Breaks Original Papaleo's Scoring Record

Stacey Papaleo scored goal number 389 from a penalty to become our clubs all-time top scorer and break the long standing original version of Papaleo from our 'Classic' JF days.

Around week later and goal number 400 was scored too...

Kusama & Watson Join 500 Appearances Club

Long serving players Kusama & Watson are both joint 4th players to play 500 matches for July Fourth.

And Sadly....... This was always going to happen not matter how much you don't want it to...

Hatsune Miku Retired

Miku retired after 17 full seasons at the club, Bought as a Day 1 Nord Gen at the beginning of Season 16/Level 16, Miku was kept from the start to end of career and spending the longest possible amount of time a player can for a club in T11. From age 18 to 34 years old. We can call this rare type of player an "Everlasting" and also the defination of a "One club player" too...

Miku is the first ever player to score a goal in each of the 17 seasons played.

Miku holds or has held these forum records in the past but some has been matched or overtaken by other players.

Miku won 38 trophies for a player (16 League, 13 CL & 9 Cups) - Stands alone.
    Miku has won the treble 6 times - Now tied with 10 other JF current players after our 10th treble.
    Miku has held the longest 9* player at 9 seasons - Now surpassed by Valletta & Benayoun.
    Miku held the highest number of appearances for a player in T11 forum - Now overtaken by a number of players.
    Miku has served a total of 476 days at a club - Stands alone, Maximum amount possible.
    Miku scored at least 1 goal each season for 17 seasons - Miku is the first player to achieve this, Kusama has equalled it.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-28-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

28.06.2014 - End Of Season

We defended the league title & Cup successfully this season, but failed to win the CL for the 2nd season running by this time crashing out against El Capo, Also El Capo enflicted a 4-1 defeat early in the league season too this season which in the end turned out to be a match that prevented us from achieving a possible 26-0-0 since we won the other 25 league games.

Player Stats

League Table

Champions League

Cup

Last edited by July Fourth; 07-26-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

July Fourth Transfer Deals For S33/L31

Thanks to a good youth player generated & later on the reinstatement of the old transfer market, I was able to invest in some new young 18 year old players to replace some of my older outcasts and the players from the "Platinum Era" started to be needed to be replaced too. We got some good new deals.

Players OUT
    Hatsune Miku - Retired
    Perry Jim Falcon - Sacked
    Duke Box - Released at End of Contract
    Charnvit Kumchai - Released at End of Contract

Players IN
    Mario Balotelli - 21T Youth Player.
    Elder Skyrim - 1T & 102M
    Sam Dean - 35T & 202M
    John Fire - 2T & 104M
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-26-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Benayoun Re-Equals Forum Record

The 9* Legend THAT is... Yossi Benayoun

Yossi Benayoun now joins Matías Valletta for having spent 10 seasons at 9* status.

Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast