Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By reddeviljohn

Thread: United Til I Die (English Team)

United Til I Die (English Team)

The Club was born in July 2011 and joined the season late so could not really do much but since then I have made steady progress, although season 8 was not great as focused on Champions League so League position suffered but since then have got things back on track.

Season 1 League Position 14 Cup Top 16
    Season 2 League Position 1 Cup Preliminary Stage
    Season 3 League Position 2 Champions League Quarter Finals Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 4 League Position 2 Champions League 3rd Place Cup Playoffs
    Season 5 League Position 1 Champions League Group Stage Cup Playoffs
    Season 6 League Position 3 Champions League Group Stage Cup Playoffs
    Season 7 League Position 1 Champions League Group Stage Cup Top 16
    Season 8 League Position 6 Champions League 2nd Place Cup Playoffs
    Season 9 League Position 4 Cup Quarter Finals
    Season 10 League Position 1 Champions League 3rd Place Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 11 League Position 1 Champions League Quarter Finals Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 12 League Position 1 Champions League Semi Final Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 13 League Position 1 Champions League Runner Up Cup Runner Up
    Season 14 League Position 1 Champions League Runner Up Cup Playoffs
    Season 15 League Position 2 Champions League Winner Cup Quarter Final
    Season 16 League Position 2 Champions League Quarter Final Cup Preliminary Stage
    Season 17 League Position 3 Champions League 3rd Place Cup 3rd Place

United Til I Die (English Team)-logo.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-details.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-trophies.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-squad.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-table.jpg

Team Records
    Most Goals Scored In A League Season:
    103 goals (Season 10, Level 9)
    Least Goals Conceded In A League Season:
    14 goals (Season 10, Level 9)
    Clean Sheets:
    10 games in a row (all competitions)
    Longest Unbeaten Run (all Competitions)
    29 matches
    Biggest Victory:
    15-0 vs Metin FC (Season 10, Level 9)
    Biggest Home Win:
    15-0 vs Metin FC (Season 10, Level 9)
    Biggest Away Win:
    8-0 vs Olympiacos FC (Season 11, Level 10)
    Biggest Aggregate Win:
    11-1 vs KK United (Champions League, Group Stage, Level 14)
    Worst Defeat:
    4-0 vs Ramalde FC (Cup, Preliminary, Level 16)

Player Records
    Top Goalscorer (All Competitions): Nicolas Moreau (France) 26 goals (Level 12)
    Top Assists (All Competitions): Maxmiliano Sanchez (Argentina) 23 Assists (Level 16)
    Most Man Of The Match: Khaled Solomovich (Israel) 8 MOTM (Level 10)

As Season 11 finishes we are crowned Champions by 6 points, which started bad with 3 wins and 2 defeats in our opening 5 games but then we steadied the ship and remained unbeaten, we received our biggest threat from two German sides with high quality and struggled against one of them whom knocked us out of the Champions League as we could not get to grips with the 3W-1-3W-1-2 formation so it was a missed chance as we eventually figured it out and beat them easily in the league, we were also very strong in the run so worthy Champions after a slow start.

United Til I Die (English Team)-table.jpg

As Season 12 finished we are crowned champions by 1 point and this was our toughest title, we had a good start but could not hit the front until late as our rivals were unbeaten right up at the end when they fell away, again disappointment in the cups but did managed to get 3rd place in Champions League.

United Til I Die (English Team)-table.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-champsleaguetable.pngUnited Til I Die (English Team)-champsleaguedraw.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-stats.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-nagatomo.jpg

As Season 13 finished it promised to be our best season as we were going to retain the league title and were in the Champions League & Cup finals but alas fate was against us and we lost both finals so just had to settle for the league

United Til I Die (English Team)-final-league-table.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-champsleaguetable.pngUnited Til I Die (English Team)-championsleagueprogress.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-cup-progress.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-end-season-stats.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-top-scorer.jpg

As Season 14 finished we made history and finish as champions with a perfect record of 26-0-0 which is a fantastic job we managed to finish some 22 points ahead of our nearest rivals Sageata Navodari from Romania and we lost again in the champions league final this time to Barizta FC from Thai

United Til I Die (English Team)-final-league-table.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-champs-league-table.pngUnited Til I Die (English Team)-champs-league-route.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-player-stats.jpgUnited Til I Die (English Team)-squad.jpg

As Season 15 finished we achieved our dream of winning the champions league by beating DH FC 3-1 but it was a disappointing league campaign as we were stuck in mid table early season then recovered to 5th and then managed to hold on to 4th and after a late sprout done very well to finish runner up. In the cup we reached the quarter final.

As season 16 finishes we have finished empty handed but we are proud to have taken the league title down to the last day but it was not meant to be, we were down in mid table at the half way stage so we are happy to be runners up, the whole season we have been cursed by the 442ND formation we lost 2 late league fixtures which has cost us the title and were knocked out of the champions league losing against the same formation, in the cup we thumped in the opening round and suffered the clubs worst defeat.

As Season 17 Finishes we are again with silverware but came up against a tough scout buyer in the league but heading into the run in we were top and the title looked on but we had a loss of form and threw it away, as for the cup we won the 1st leg of the semi but the 2nd leg came during our bad spell and were out played an in the champions league we came up against a very defensive formation that was tough to break down and after both legs the two sides could not be separated so we headed into extra time and with condition dropping we were minutes from pens until we lost a goal to a free kick.

Last edited by reddeviljohn; 11-02-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2