Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Training Sneak Peek

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Moi
    Hi Managers

With the new Training feature you will be able to train specific attributes and skills of your players.

Because this feature is for PC & mobiles users, please note that all unassigned skill points will be automatically assigned with the Training feature release on February 11th. We suggest you to assign them the way you want before then.

New Training Sneak Peek-assign.jpg
    Ercan Mehmet Minkil and khris like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Moi
    How will the new training affect Special abilities & new roles?

Special abilities and new role trainings will work exactly in the same way as they do now. If you have some special ability or new role in progress, this progress won't be lost, and the player will continue to learn this new ability or role (until it's completed or until you pause it).

Whenever you select new role or new special ability to be trained for a player, all the training benefits for him will go to this new special ability or role, like it happens now. And like now, this doesn't have any effect on the player's average quality, so you can "prevent" a player from increasing his average quality by training new abilities or roles, if for any reason you don't want them to improve (so you will receive Negotiation offers, so it will still be seen by low level managers, etc).

I really enjoy this Update on my phone but since the update am not able to play this on my computer !! There seems to be an issue with the PC version of this update! Please check !

So, if I'm right, you have to do 2 trainings before every match so that your team is "fully" ready for it.
    What if u play 2 matches every day? that's too many rest packs
    John Martini likes this.

Mozete mi poslat kod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12