Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why punish people who cannot watch games?

Rookie

Why punish people who cannot watch games?

I'am in the UK & most my games are around 1200-1400. How can I watch my games with the hours I work & why should the dole punters get extra help with packs & possession % boost :/

It ain't fair tbh. Everyone should get packs if they watch or not.

Nordeus must view this as a way of making money, why else would they do it.....
    QuocBao likes this.

Rookie
    Take coffee break or a lunch break??

sKiNsTeR

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    I'am in the UK & most my games are around 1200-1400. How can I watch my games with the hours I work & why should the dole punters get extra help with packs & possession % boost :/

It ain't fair tbh. Everyone should get packs if they watch or not.

Nordeus must view this as a way of making money, why else would they do it.....
    Contact Nordeus support.

Before that, all my matches were played at 3AM in the morning.... Now my matches are playing at reasonable time

when your playing at home you can change your kick off times.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    when your playing at home you can change your kick off times.
    Yes, what if all of his matches are playing at unreasonable time? It is a not a right solution change all his home match. He will end up with no token as he have to spend 2T every two days

yeah and think about it. i'm in europe now and the games are scheduled between 10 am - 12 pm. champions games are from 6 pm to 12 pm. it's fine with me, but how about guys who live in indonesia, thailand, korea, etc? they have to wake up in the middle of the night just to watch the game. it's crazy.

Rookie
    And what about the games played at 3:00pm in south africa for the Danish/Swedish team??? and even better for the world cup to come in Quatar .... or the champion league game in Russia in November/December for a Mediteranean team.....that sucks too!! Life is not fair...nor Nordeus.....lol

I see where you're coming from.. Not everyone can watch their match because of time differences. But rewarding people who make the effort to watch their match is still fair. I mean, I watch nearly all my games (I watch it on the phone app if I can) and I'd be peed off if my opponent gets the same possession bonus as me because he hasn't bothered turning up or if he doesn't give a crap about the game. Those people don't deserve it. I agree, the time should be more friendly to suit your time zone but then we'll just have players from the same country in the same league and that's never fun.

But to fit the game into your lifestyle you'll have to spend tokens.. Get used to it, that's what this game revolves around.. Spending tokens.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

well my point is, nordeus seem to arrange the games to be at the reasonable time only for people living in europe time zone. i'm level 3 now and until now i never see champions league match played before 6 pm or after 12 pm in my time zone. that means champions league matches ALWAYS played between 12 pm to 6 am in indonesia or thailand. it doesn't seem fair to me. i find a lot of players from indonesia and thailand. they are big part in this game too. i know that it's boring to compete with only people from your country or region and i don't want that also. but why don't they arrange matches randomly in 24 hours? the schedule clearly favors players living in europe and africa time zone.
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-10-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Malaysia too, we're big players too.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3