Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why punish people who cannot watch games?

Rookie
    It even looks like to me that there is more player from Asia than Europe or America playing, each time I compete in the transfer market it involve several Asian players but not too many European ( except Greek ant Turkish) or American. It should be fair that Nordeus favor his base player but I do not have to complain because i am French living in America and my game time are more than decent.

As for Champions League games... I have seen Asian teams get the earlier K.O. Times than Europe/Africa, and North/South America are later than europe. This obviously only applies to Home games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

And what about the games played at 3:00pm in south africa for the Danish/Swedish team??? and even better for the world cup to come in Quatar .... or the champion league game in Russia in November/December for a Mediteranean team.....that sucks too!! Life is not fair...nor Nordeus.....lol
    Time doesn't change from north to south, so if a game is played in South Africa at 3:00PM a Danish team will play at I think 2:00 PM. Only one hour difference.

But yes, the system is not exactly fair.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by joentjen View Post
    Time doesn't change from north to south, so if a game is played in South Africa at 3:00PM a Danish team will play at I think 2:00 PM. Only one hour difference.

But yes, the system is not exactly fair.
    Lol...i was referring to real soccer, when players that use to play at an average 65F + year around are playing a game under 90F + degree.....it's not fair but it happen.

Pro
    Ι am finishing level 3 now and i watched live ALL my league and CL games. Until today i had 26 games (level 1) + 26 games (level 2) + 23 games (level 3) unbeaten. 75 wins, no draws, no looses. (same at the CL, almost 40 games unbeaten, no draws, no looses until now).
    Today i wasnt able to watch live my league game. Guess!! I had my first draw after 115 games!!!
    The comments are yours!!
    The Team is Aiolikos FC.
    Why punish people who cannot watch games?-untitled1.jpg
    Last edited by Nikose; 01-11-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

yea, i hate that too!! someone started the same discussion in the suggestion section. I have games at 5am in the morning, now if i wake up to watch the game my wife will nag me all day for it!!.

I'm not sure if the possession bonus however has anything to do with you watching the game, it's if the game was played home, i stand corrected though...

The game time should correspond and be relevant to the home team, which does make sense but then again Nordeus wants you to spend tokens!!

There is gotta to be a middle ground for this dilemma!! I myself would love to watch/manage all my games....

Apprentice
    i'm from asia. all cl games are after 12 midnight. most of cup games are also after 12 midnight, with the occasional 7-9pm matches. good thing 80% of my league matches are from 6-10pm. if the match is after 10pm, i simply don't watch the match. i will not sacrifice sleep for this game.

Apprentice
    won cup final yesterday 2:1. both managers did not watch the match. i have cl final tomorrow 3am, not planning to watch unless i wake up in time for match.

use smart phone or sux it up

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Malaysia too, we're big players too.
    yeah you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    use smart phone or sux it up
    but still they have to wake up in the middle of the night just to click join match.
    I think it's better if atleast home game for all players scheduled before midnite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast