Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Frustratingly , frustrating.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    I understand what you are saying mate.......that just makes no sense. (What the game wants vs what you should be doing)....... I found heir weakness and want to exploit it. Unfortunately this game makes you do something different to the obvious/logical......
    Just decide a FORMATION and a STRATEGY(passing style, tackling, mentality etc) at the start of the season and stick to it...You will never be disappointed by the end result...Do not chop and change your players much let them play...Give them a long run...The results will always be good...

The person who won my league last season kept a 4-1-4-1 for every game , never seemed to be present at matches , didnt have the best quality ???? and always seemed to score !!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Carefully observe the commentary and if some player name is not being mentioned in the commentary then substitute him...That's the best you can do...
    if thats the best, then its not enough. out of 11 players on your team, it is not hard to see that over half of them never get mentioned, so you are saying to substitute half you team every game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    If a game has no realism, it's not worth playing for me.
    please point out the realism for me. I figure you should already know its not worth playing for you.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekrak View Post
    please point out the realism for me. I figure you should already know its not worth playing for you.
    You're right. Utterly spot on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123