Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Frustratingly , frustrating.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    So you are effectively saying that using the right (limited) tactic, in the right situation, is detrimental....... Thanks for the advice - I won't try that again.

I think that when playing this game I should just ignore logic altogether......put random players in a random formation and just laugh at what unfolds.
    Let me know how that goes Mr Dollyplops lol and good luck

I am playing with high defensive mentality with one of my teams ACADEMICO D FC and today i won 8:0, i am scoring more goals that last season were i was playing atacking mentality.
    And i am playing with my subs with low moral.
    LOL
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Let me know how that goes Mr Dollyplops lol and good luck
    Tbh, I'd quit before playing illogically etc. If a game has no realism, it's not worth playing for me.

One I did have on silly formations was playing someone using a 'U' formation: lb,cb,cb,rb,ldm,rdm,lm,rm,lam,ram. I tried to exploit this by starting off with no wide players and setting tactics to through the middle........ I had to change as he, despite having a seriously lesser team, was having 80% posession!

Can anyone answer why I was being penalised, whilst he wasn't? I had no wide players, he had no central midfield players/strikers!!!!

Moved 2 of my CB's to LB/RB and suddenly posession swung to me having 80% posession...... Complete madness!
    littledude072 likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Keep checking your team players morale and condition as well, especially if your playing older players as they will tire quicker, substertute them when necessary. if you feel your team is not playing as well change the formation. keep tabs on the rating at the end then you will get a good idea which players are not up to scratch.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

could the results be predetermined *cough*
    nah just playin'

i think forms predetermined though. at some point in your career youll go through a rough patch like every season where your team cant even perform
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Tbh, I'd quit before playing illogically etc. If a game has no realism, it's not worth playing for me.

One I did have on silly formations was playing someone using a 'U' formation: lb,cb,cb,rb,ldm,rdm,lm,rm,lam,ram. I tried to exploit this by starting off with no wide players and setting tactics to through the middle........ I had to change as he, despite having a seriously lesser team, was having 80% posession!

Can anyone answer why I was being penalised, whilst he wasn't? I had no wide players, he had no central midfield players/strikers!!!!

Moved 2 of my CB's to LB/RB and suddenly posession swung to me having 80% posession...... Complete madness!
    U need to have atleast one but not more than 2 players in each flank hope u know

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think the point was, they were both illegal, why was there any penalty? They should have normal possession if both are wacky formations, curious.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    So you are effectively saying that using the right (limited) tactic, in the right situation, is detrimental....... Thanks for the advice - I won't try that again.

I think that when playing this game I should just ignore logic altogether......put random players in a random formation and just laugh at what unfolds.
    Passing down the LEFT flank is just too much specific...If you wanted to exploit his weakness down the right side you should have opted for PASSING DOWN BOTH FLANKS...

Rookie
    Thanks for all the advice guys,however its so ambiguous ( unclear) how to affect the outcome of games i,ve been playing for 7 months now ,so I like to think i,m pretty clued up ( don't we all) I,m currently running 22 players ,so I can freshen up my line up from game to game ,on form of players but i have a rival who sticks with the same players every game and never trains them but he is matching me game for game on form ,i dont over manage just one friendly a day for players not in 1st team I am gettin the increasing feeling that maybe we,re all just kidding ourselves......good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Passing down the LEFT flank is just too much specific...If you wanted to exploit his weakness down the right side you should have opted for PASSING DOWN BOTH FLANKS...
    I understand what you are saying mate.......that just makes no sense. (What the game wants vs what you should be doing)....... I found heir weakness and want to exploit it. Unfortunately this game makes you do something different to the obvious/logical......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast