Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Power training?

Apprentice

Power training?

Hey guys

I read tutorials about power training, always says "in training menu click on player and chose individual training" blah blah

But i cant see this option, i need to build something special? Or nordeus took out?

Thx appreciate answer

You need gazillions of green packs, which means you have to buy them with tokens, which means you have to invest tonnes of money.

Or you may be lucky to live in a country where they give you hundreds of promotions. Some people from some countries claimed to harvest hundreds of tokens and packs per week. It took me almost an year to amass 300 green packs.

I really don't know better, they won't tell how they do it.

Apprentice
    Sigh okay, in my country only very few survey But i still cant see option in training screen

Where are you from?

There's no option to "power train".

You just have to:
    - get an 18 years' old fast trainer
    - train at max intensity
    - apply green packs
    - repeat every 30 minutes
    - if they get injured apply red packs
    - repeat ad eternum for the next 4 seasons

(yes, you'll need to abdicate of a normal life, lol)
    Garet likes this.

Apprentice
    I mean this video

Maybe i need train facility like it say in comment?

Pro
    before u power train, make sure the player can play (good match ratings) and accumulates skill points at a fast rate, does not injure easily...blah, blah blah.
    in training screen, rest all players and only select the players u want to train for that session. set high intensity, go thru the 3 sessions. Every 10 minutes, u can retrain on stretching, every 30 retrain on cardio etc.

In my game, which looks quite different from the youtube vid, it's the training intensity button, the trainingintensity for each player is shown in the trainingstab. It's standard at 2 bars, for max gain switch that to 3 bars.

Apprentice
    Yes my guess is, they took it out

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...l#gmessage1351

I try to do a resume about that in the group.

remember that powertraining = train a player, but every hour. That simple, is not a option of this game. Is just to have lots of green and red packs and train a player hard 1 time per hour and some hours per day.
    Player have to be a fast trainer, a 4* from the academy, nordgen obtained from the market when the T11 day start, or a young player 18-22 age of another team. Fast trainers help you to save greens and red packs. no more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast